Thread: Peeps Stuck In Queue

Peeps Stuck In Queue

When a lot of peeps are lining up for a ride, one peep will stand completely still, even though there are never any peeps in front of them. Sometimes it's 1/10th of the way into line, and then other peeps won't join the line because they think the line is full. I have tried deleting paths and putting them back up, but the same situations occurs. I am currently playing and will try to get a screenshot.

image attached

Quote Originally Posted by tylermann View Post
    When a lot of peeps are lining up for a ride, one peep will stand completely still, even though there are never any peeps in front of them. Sometimes it's 1/10th of the way into line, and then other peeps won't join the line because they think the line is full. I have tried deleting paths and putting them back up, but the same situations occurs. I am currently playing and will try to get a screenshot.
    Image attached
    20160826190601_1.jpg

Passive Peep
    Hi tylermann, Thank you for reporting this issue. Info for QA #13162.

Ok as of Oct. 25, 2016 I am still having an issue with peeps getting stuck at or near the front of lines and some peeps just walk past them but others stay in line near the back of the Que.
    A few things I have noticed about this issue.
    1. It seems to be only when I use block sections on my coasters. I don't know why this would affect my que line but it does.
    2. If I use only a single train the issue does not seem to come up.
    3. I have not seen the problem occur on flat rides.
    4. I have seen it happen in both Campaign mode and Sand Box. It could be happening in Scenario but I don't normally play that.

Yeah I have the same problem. For me they almost always stand right at the front of the queue. There can be anywhere from 1-4 peeps that get stuck there. The rest of the queue just walks past them onto the ride. The stuck ones just stand there with the sick face above their heads. It usually happens to about half of my rides I'd say. This is in campaign mode. When I close the ride they then walk away, other than that I cannot move them. Also cant move them by picking them up.