Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RCTW – Early Access – Dev Blog – Piece-by-Piece Next Week!

Passive Peep
    Are those rocks stacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott97 View Post
    Are those rocks stacked?
    I was wondering the same thing...

Cool, look forward to trying it out

Getting to build structures and tunnels and tunnels is what I've been waiting to see!

That bridge looks pretty cool! Looking forward to this..C:

Quote Originally Posted by Scott97 View Post
    Are those rocks stacked?
    I hope so! It would be great if they made the rocks stackable! I don't think they are though. I think they just built a hill and covered it with rocks so it looks like its stacked, I am super excited for this next update though. It is going to be so great! I feel like I have been waiting forever for peice by piece haha. Man I love this game to much haha.

How many pieces does the bridge consist of?

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    How could the wire cables be made using PxP? It looks like the rest is PxP but seems like the cable couldn't.
    The cables dont look like any in game content we currently have. We also dont know what pieces will be included but PxP extends beyond walls and roofs to decroations and accent pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    The cables dont look like any in game content we currently have. We also dont know what pieces will be included but PxP extends beyond walls and roofs to decroations and accent pieces
    It could be! But I feel it might be a bit difficult to chop them all up correctly. It will surely be interesting to find out. Either way it looks so exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    How could the wire cables be made using PxP? It looks like the rest is PxP but seems like the cable couldn't.
    Maybe the PxP will bring the spline tools from the coasters to the decor? This would definitely be a one up from the competition, and would make the tools from the rides feel more unified.

I could imagine other tools besides splines creating the look, if the pieces are scalable than a curved piece of wire could be scaled up to create the bridge wires. The vertical pieces could be scaled along one axis only to create the different lengths to match up with the curved cable.

Just a couple of theories, can't wait to find out what the PxP will hold.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast