Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Can we have a negative discussion without the thread being closed?

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar
    I guess you're right

Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Very well said Wabigbear! Where's that like button.

To expand on what you said, I think we can use the phrase 'putting people into boxes' as a reference. I think sometimes people are eager to put someone in a "RCTW supporter" box or "RCTW hater" box, when it reality, most of us I think are mixed -- shades of gray as you put it. We see potential in some areas of RCTW and look in disappointment at other areas.

If the game is releasing this year -- I do not think it will be ready. I have lost a lot of hope for this game, yet I still play the game every now and then and still keep up to date with what is going on. I still want this game to turn out great, the true 'RCT4', despite the fact that I am not convinced it will.
    There is absolutely no shades of grey (The Queens English) as far as I can see. None whatsoever.

What this comes down to now is the disillusioned vs the delusional.

There is absolutely no way that anyone other than those with a vested interest (employees, moderators) could possibly be so blind to the obvious disregard and total lack of respect for an eager and expectant fan base; other than those that have an irrational need to pin their flags to the mast of a games company like it's some sort of football team.

To release this in the state that they did was deplorable, but the worst thing for me has been some members of the community giving this rubbish a free pass from day one. For allowing Atari to even consider this wasn't one of the worst games ever created, for being so passive in the face of, literally, being taken for a mug and, worse than all that, actually defending this mess in the forums.

I'm afraid there is no hope for this game, the damage was done long before it was released and it won't ever be fixed until those with the purse strings hear ONE voice from the community telling them that this tripe simply isn't acceptable.

Passive Peep

This elephant's going to bed....

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar
    Honestly I'm probably done coming back here. I said I was done a few months ago, but circumstances changed. Don't wanna create more trouble being the grumpypants I am. Oh well, catch me on PC forums, and don't forget to spade and neuter your pets, and also catch your daily dose of children's cartoons.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BobTheJanitor View Post
    Oh well, catch me on PC forums, and don't forget to spade and neuter your pets, and also catch your daily dose of children's cartoons.

...instructions unclear, accidentally neutered Garfield.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678