Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any old-timers here?

Passive Peep
    I've played all the RCT games but didn't post much on the forums since RCT2

Lost Boy
    I am new to this incarnation of RCT but not to the games. I have played them all and still play RCT3 Platinum Edition. I am looking forward to playing the new game.

Old Timers as in been around PC's from when they first showed up in the world ?

OR - from RCT's first release ?

;-)

Funrir-Some of us qualify for both of those conditions

Another RCT "veteran" here, having play RCT1, 2 and 3 as a kid. I owned the once popular XtremeRCT fan-site back in the day when RCT3 was new. The site's evolved into a general gaming site now, but I am adding an RCT section for this new game.

I can't wait for it! :-)
    Last edited by bctrainers; 12-27-2014 at 03:58 AM. Reason: No site plugging please - use signatures for that.

I know I fall under both conditions, that's why I asked

I remember RCTTown (: Whew, talk about memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I am new to this incarnation of RCT but not to the games. I have played them all and still play RCT3 Platinum Edition. I am looking forward to playing the new game.
    This the same Lost Boy who mailed me copies of his Neverland park videos years ago?

I can't believe it, but I have been around for about 9 years now in the community. I started off as a youngin' on youtube and the original Atari forums. Slowly made my way to RCTLounge and SGWs. I have seen many faces come and go, but I am extremely thankful for those who have stuck around. I'm not personally active on the game much anymore as I am a full time student and drum corps member. I do hope to get back into the series once RCTW comes out though. We will see what the product is first before I say anything. Anyways, it is good to see all the new and old faces around! I'll do my best to stay active every now and again!

-Crisps

First known as Crispylad
    Last edited by Crisps; 01-02-2015 at 01:31 AM.

Been there since Rct 1 ! Downloaded tons and tons of CS. I'm superstoked about the new release. Had me dancing for hours when i heard about it. Too bad Chris Sawyer is out of the project. But that should not mean the franchise died with him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast