Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any old-timers here?

Like the reek of dead fish left under a car seat in the hot sun, they just can't seem to get rid of some of us...

I was around alot on the RCT forum Scene, i was and still am a Extreme Sports Junkie, Use to make parks about extremem sports and stuff, was awesome fun

Newcomer
    I'm from New Element (around since 2002), also been at RCTTown, RCTMart, RCTSpace and lurked at Danimation, RCTStation and various other old RCT sites.

A lot of our members have been around since the very beginning.

Good to see you again Wabigbear!

Quote Originally Posted by RCTBeast View Post
    Hi. Was just wondering if there are any old timers here from any of the old, and now defunct, RCT forums. I'm thinking sites like RCTTown, RCTMart, RCTTime, etc. Those were the first gaming communities that I were a part of and it would be cool to see if any of you guys were still around .
    In the early 2000s to the time they closed, I was always on more NoLimits forums than RCT forums, but I have been playing RCT since the 90s!

Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post
    I'm from New Element (around since 2002), also been at RCTTown, RCTMart, RCTSpace and lurked at Danimation, RCTStation and various other old RCT sites.

A lot of our members have been around since the very beginning.

Good to see you again Wabigbear!
    Hey Louis, good to see you as well! That list of sites brings back a lot of memories!

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
    I was a member for a few years. Probably not a memorable one though.
    You look familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwilkin View Post
    Beast, what is an old-timer? I've been playing the game since 1999, and was a playtester for Soaked and Wild. But the real old-timer then was a gamer in his sixties who became a moderator at the Atari forums whose name I can't remember at the moment, and since the old forums went into the ether, I can't do a search for it either.
    The REAL Oldtimer LOL is STILL in his 6o's

Quote Originally Posted by Wabigbear View Post
    Like the reek of dead fish left under a car seat in the hot sun, they just can't seem to get rid of some of us...
    Oh yeah I can smell it now.

Reporting for duty. I've been in lots of the old forums as "avoid" or "The Inspector"

Quote Originally Posted by CTRSind View Post
    Oh yeah I can smell it now.
    As you should! It's only been four days. I've been known to linger around a month and a half if it's just after a big burrito bash

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast