Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Any old-timers here?

I'm still hanging around, loving RCT games! Danimation was my #1 site, but there were a few others too, and I do remember a few of you guys! I was Kat, a mod on Danimation. Good times, for sure!

I was on RCTown I think.... Been playing since the original RCT which honestly was still my favorite due to the simplicity yet able to make massive parks.... Once LL and CF were out, it just got better and the original had some of the best fan made coasters in the game.... I played the other ones which were good, but the original was still my favorite... Just started playing RCTW... were do we report bugs? Is there a special forum for just crashes and such to report or is it just under general... sorry, new to the forums and don't see it yet...

ok who opened the rct yr book i like seeing old names and cant wate for RCW

Been around a long time... 'member the Drexler Patch?

I do remember that patch

Definitely! And dare I mention the option.txt file?

72 old enough? Really looking forward to many necessary improvements in this game.

HH-I am interested in if you have bought Early Access here or Early Bird for the other game and what your experience is...

Some very familiar faces here... Been around various sites for ages, as well as being a part of the original RCT community... I'm keeping my eye on this new incarnation.. but haven't made a decision yet on if I approve or not of it...

CS

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Surfer View Post
    Some very familiar faces here... Been around various sites for ages, as well as being a part of the original RCT community... I'm keeping my eye on this new incarnation.. but haven't made a decision yet on if I approve or not of it...

CS
    And most of these faces have already given up on this game and at least quite a few moved onto this other game ;P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast