Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any old-timers here?

Any old-timers here?

Hi. Was just wondering if there are any old timers here from any of the old, and now defunct, RCT forums. I'm thinking sites like RCTTown, RCTMart, RCTTime, etc. Those were the first gaming communities that I were a part of and it would be cool to see if any of you guys were still around .

I know of a few on NE, but I don't think any of them have made their way over here yet, and I don't think they will until more info than a teaser trailer is released on the game. But they're still out there and still playing

Beast, what is an old-timer? I've been playing the game since 1999, and was a playtester for Soaked and Wild. But the real old-timer then was a gamer in his sixties who became a moderator at the Atari forums whose name I can't remember at the moment, and since the old forums went into the ether, I can't do a search for it either.

RCTStation. If that rings a bell for anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by dwwilkin View Post
    Beast, what is an old-timer? I've been playing the game since 1999, and was a playtester for Soaked and Wild. But the real old-timer then was a gamer in his sixties who became a moderator at the Atari forums whose name I can't remember at the moment, and since the old forums went into the ether, I can't do a search for it either.
    You're referring to TheSkipper, i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    You're referring to TheSkipper, i believe.
    Thanks, that's the man.

Beast, what is an old-timer?
    I first aimed this post at the BBS community that was around in about 2005/2006, but hey, hearing from any "old-timer" may they or may they not be from the original aim of the post is a real joy to see all the same. As I see it, with RCTW the community starts afresh anyway, I'm just interested in seeing who here has been playing RCT for the long game .

Old timer chiming in.

I was a member for a few years. Probably not a memorable one though.

I wish I was but I never knew about the forums when I started playing rollercoaster tycoon deluxe. I hope you find some old friends and new friends. Hi and welcome.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast