Thread: Weird FPS problem.

Weird FPS problem.

So, my PC's specs first.

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5 GHz
    AMD Radeon HD 4350 1 GB VRAM
    6 GB RAM

Now, I've trying turning the settings down to the lowest possible, and messed with the -force-d3d9 setting, nothing's
    helped. Just want to make Nvizzio aware, so that they can optimize performance a bit more, but in the meantime, any suggestions to try?

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterHead View Post
    So, my PC's specs first.

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5 GHz
    AMD Radeon HD 4350 1 GB VRAM
    6 GB RAM

Now, I've trying turning the settings down to the lowest possible, and messed with the -force-d3d9 setting, nothing's
    helped. Just want to make Nvizzio aware, so that they can optimize performance a bit more, but in the meantime, any suggestions to try?
    I'm no PC expert, but I'm pretty sure your specs are not powerful enough to run this game Performance is always being improved though with every update and already has got better.

And I'm no PC expert either, but I know that your conclusion is not entirely true. Sure, it's true that my GPU doesn't meet system requirements, but my RAM and CPU meets the minimum requirements. But, I am upgrading my GPU. If the game still won't run, I'll get a refund on steam, because what kind of PC dev makes a game where only people with the money to make a monster PC can play the game, and people who can only afford what they have can't.

And I'm no PC expert either, but I know that your conclusion is not entirely true. Sure, it's true that my GPU doesn't meet system requirements, but my RAM and CPU meets the minimum requirements. But, I am upgrading my GPU. If the game still won't run, I'll get a refund on steam, because what kind of PC dev makes a game where only people with the money to make a monster PC can play the game, and people who can only afford what they have can't.
    That is why the game is in Early Access. Performance is being worked on like I said every update so if I was you I would get a refund and wait until the game is fully out

Alright, so I admit, I was being a little cynical about the framerate issue, and I see it is 50/50 with it being on both Nvizzio's part and on my part.
    But, hopefully by the time the game is ready for full release, the game will be running smoothly. That's all I want. Also, I don't care about the game's graphics looking beautiful, I care about a functional game. So, I am upgrading my GPU to an MSI GeForce GT 710. I realize the game will struggle, but if I tune the settings down, I think I can run the game with little hassle, if any.

Alright, so I admit, I was being a little cynical about the framerate issue, and I see it is 50/50 with it being on both Nvizzio's part and on my part.
    But, hopefully by the time the game is ready for full release, the game will be running smoothly. That's all I want. Also, I don't care about the game's graphics looking beautiful, I care about a functional game. So, I am upgrading my GPU to an MSI GeForce GT 710. I realize the game will struggle, but if I tune the settings down, I think I can run the game with little hassle, if any.
    And as time goes on, the requirements for the game could go down a bit after more performance fixes. But they definitely should have the game running smooth by the time it fully releases

Newcomer
    Hi I am a pc expert, your specs are fine. if you can play farming sim, and euro truck or other games like it you should have no problem. I have a high end system and the game is unplayable with the lag it getting worse with every update. they now need to concentrate on optimizing the game, the game has everything now to make it a good playable sim with every thing in it but they need to sort the coding out.
    now we have a game lets get it optimized they when that done start with doing the rest of the add on bits. i did a test with 1 pre built coaster running nothing else and the lag was ridicules. its not my system as i can watch a stream on one monitor and play euro truck on my other monitor at same time and both run dead smooth and i run with medium graphics settings as well
    re : early access yes it is but like i said they have got most of the elements running lets concentrate on getting it running smoothly re: a refund i would stick with it like i said you can have a monster gaming rig and you will still get the same problems until some of the codeing issues are sorted utilizing the hardware correctly. it will be a good game when it gets sorted

I have a i7 4790K and 16Go memory and a GTX 970 but with 4900 peps i can't play, because I got 10-20 fps ! And if i speed up the game it's freeze for 10-20 seconds.

Very nice ....