Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIP - Theme Park (Undecided on the name yet) Hope you enjoy :)

Dude your park looks freakin awesome! I would love to see more when you have more finished! I bet the next update will provide a lot of good material too. I really like the entrance to the park where when they get over the hill they can see a overview of the park from the top. Thats pretty boss. Also man I really like how your Jurassic park is looking. I would love to see more on pictures of the roller coasters and scenery you use with the coasters. Keep up the great work man. You got a new follower for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggster View Post
    Dude your park looks freakin awesome! I would love to see more when you have more finished! I bet the next update will provide a lot of good material too. I really like the entrance to the park where when they get over the hill they can see a overview of the park from the top. Thats pretty boss. Also man I really like how your Jurassic park is looking. I would love to see more on pictures of the roller coasters and scenery you use with the coasters. Keep up the great work man. You got a new follower for sure!
    Wow man ! Nice words I can't wait for the PxP update, it's really going to help with the themes of the different sections as well as my entrance (hence why I waited a little while to start all the little detail on the entrance) but thanks for taking the time to look buddy, keep posted!

Have Fun, Wasteful

|UPDATE|

I've got a crazy week at work this week so I've not got a lot of time for gaming I got the email when PxP was added and I was stuck at work ! However I've managed to grab a few hours before work today and play around with the PxP builder It's not finished (or anywhere near) but below are some screenshots (taking during the night for glow effects) of my entrance. Please feel free to leave your comments on how it looks

Pathway leading to "Treasure Island"
    (UPDATED)

Pathway on the opposite side of the entrance (WIP)

Entrance pathway (It's supposed to look like a floating glass roof with supports-WIP)

Entrance view from the left (WIP)

Entrance path-island and restaurants (WIP)

Entrance overhead (WIP)

Thanks for taking time to look! Please feel free to leave your comments on what looks good and what looks bad. As soon as I have enough time on my hands I'll be finishing the rest of "Jurassic Park" as well as the entrance

Have Fun, Wasteful

Junior Enthusiast
    well done! thats looking very good

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    well done! thats looking very good

Thanks for taking the time to have a look I've just had a look at your saloon PxP work.. awesome job buddy !

veel plezier

|OFF TOPIC|

I was just wondering how many of you players choose to play sandbox mode? Have any of you got a park you've already created or one you're currently working on?

I also would like to kindly ask if anyone has any ideas or suggestions that they want to pass forward to me PLEASE DO! I'd love to add some to the park Post a reply to the thread and let me know!

Have Fun

|UPDATE|

I managed to steal some time before work today to add all the basic structures and pathways for "Jurassic Park"! I've added the screenshots below (taken during the night for glow effects) to show you how it's looking so far (still a ton of work to do in this section but I will be working on it Thursday and Friday) Feel free to leave your comments on how It's looking so far

Roller coaster scenery (Dinosaur dig site) |UPDATED|

Pathway leading to Twirling Tower (WIP)

Entry and exit to Spinner (WIP)

"Temple Island" (WIP) (Island with shops, restaurants and eating areas)

"Temple Island" (WIP) (Eating are)

Thanks for taking the time to look

If you would like me to incorporate your ideas or suggestions into my park then please read the previous post and reply !

Have Fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12