Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Early Access - Update 8/17

Quote Originally Posted by mixer114 View Post
    I have a high end PC, So answer me this. Games i Run Cities skyline, Planet Coaster , euro and american truck sim , train sim 2016, Farming Sim. these games run as smooth as anything i can even watch youtube at same time i have twin monitors NO LAG. but if i run RCTW either new park or saved game it lags out like mad this is just RCTW running nothing in the background ,now you tell me its not the game. the coding is not optimized and thats the thing should be worked on not PbP or anything fancy. and i am a Computer Technician, could you guys out there who have RCTW running perfect please tell me your system specs and OS and you settings so i can try them out on my bench test system. and perhaps be able to play the game .
    MY system specs aren't even great, yet the last couple times I ran RCTW it ran like butter, the loading time wasn't terrible, still long though.

People have posted photos showing how RCTW maxes out RAM memory. I've seen it happen with me too. There are definitely performance issues that need to be addressed. A person who can't play a game will automatically give it a bad rating/review. That's why it is even more vital to make sure that each update/patch helps performance and doesn't hinder it.

Any news Atari, where have you guy's been? It would be nice to hear some news.

Newcomer
    they're abandoned us

Quote Originally Posted by Zerael View Post
    they're abandoned us
    I know the guy's from Atari just got back from Gamescom, but just a hello would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlayer01 View Post
    I know the guy's from Atari just got back from Gamescom, but just a hello would be nice.
    Agreed. This is the worse possible time they could have chosen to stop all interaction with their users. In the last two weeks they have lost some high profile RCTW players and it wasn't because of PC Alpha 3. It's because they have been ignoring us and didn't issue a hotfix for the performance problems of the last update.

My background is in public relations. It is VITAL to keep your community, even if small, engaged. These are the people you will need to spread the word when new updates come out and when the game improves. These are the people that will still do live streams and YouTube videos. Once you lose them, your uphill battle just became impossible.

Keep communicating and engaging with us, Atari/Nvizzio.

Quote Originally Posted by Theme Park Games View Post
    Agreed. This is the worse possible time they could have chosen to stop all interaction with their users. In the last two weeks they have lost some high profile RCTW players and it wasn't because of PC Alpha 3. It's because they have been ignoring us and didn't issue a hotfix for the performance problems of the last update.

My background is in public relations. It is VITAL to keep your community, even if small, engaged. These are the people you will need to spread the word when new updates come out and when the game improves. These are the people that will still do live streams and YouTube videos. Once you lose them, your uphill battle just became impossible.

Keep communicating and engaging with us, Atari/Nvizzio.
    It also happened at the same time that Nvizzio lost their community manager.

Junior Enthusiast
    This silence is only a taste of what is to come... As soon as they push this game towards release they are going to go completely silent abandon everyone, like they have done so many times in the past and I bet that is coming soon after the PbP update.

I agree theme park game.To be honnest,i m really sad and thinking there is not lot of hope. certainly wasting my time!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerael View Post
    they're abandoned us
    You have not been abandoned! I am here but this month is crazy with back to back conventions!

(Not to intentionally derail the thread) but is anyone in the Seattle area and heading to PAX West this year?
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast