Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Early Access - Update 8/17

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggster View Post
    Oh my gosh!! I love it! "off the rails"! How more classic RCT can you go haha. I used to always build coasters just to see them fly off and explode into smithereens. Oh nostolgia. Also I love the new shops. That will make customizing things soo much easier! Super excited for that. This update is going to be great!
    Yes, Some people love the "off the rails" aspect, i'm not a big fan of that but it's fine. Glad your happy for the update!

Are you all completely delusional? this looks terrible!

But where are the bug fixes and optimizations that we need in order to even TRY to build something PxP... I literally do not understand how you guys think. The game is so laggy and unplayable yet you want us to try and be patient enough to build custom buildings while dealing with loads of lag... *slaps forehead*

Quote Originally Posted by ccfan007 View Post
    But where are the bug fixes and optimizations that we need in order to even TRY to build something PxP... I literally do not understand how you guys think. The game is so laggy and unplayable yet you want us to try and be patient enough to build custom buildings while dealing with loads of lag... *slaps forehead*
    Could it be your PC? Rctw works fine for me.

Just bough a brand new system last week with amazing specs and its still horrible. Runs planet coaster like a charm.

Just bough a brand new system last week with amazing specs and its still horrible. Runs planet coaster like a charm.
    Interesting, rctw works fine for me, very little bugs.

I have not had a problem with lag while playing the game. Its real smooth to me. The only issue I have building things is that there is collision in the majority of objects and that I can't raise certain pieces of scenery but they made it that way and its not a bug by any means.

A date for the next update yet? Only a few days until the end of the month.

Love to know what system specs, operating system and background applications you have on your rig. As if it's a top end pc you should be getting some really good FPS.

Newcomer
    I have a high end PC, So answer me this. Games i Run Cities skyline, Planet Coaster , euro and american truck sim , train sim 2016, Farming Sim. these games run as smooth as anything i can even watch youtube at same time i have twin monitors NO LAG. but if i run RCTW either new park or saved game it lags out like mad this is just RCTW running nothing in the background ,now you tell me its not the game. the coding is not optimized and thats the thing should be worked on not PbP or anything fancy. and i am a Computer Technician, could you guys out there who have RCTW running perfect please tell me your system specs and OS and you settings so i can try them out on my bench test system. and perhaps be able to play the game .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast