Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early Access - Update 8/17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Early Access - Update 8/17

Hey guys,

We know you have been waiting for our Piece by Piece system, and we are really excited to share it with you very soon. However, we need a few more days for bug fixes and polish, so we now plan to release PxP to you all by the end of August.

PxP is a significant new feature, and we want a make sure you can enjoy all the different aspects of our PxP builder from day 1. We have much of the system in place (in fact, it’s being shown to press at Gamescom right now) but are currently tweaking and polishing our snapping functions, grouping functions and making sure the pieces are easy for you to use.

Along with our focus on PxP, we are continuing to work on paths, animations, sounds, simulation bugs, coaster bugs, and more.

Thank you for allowing us this extra bug fixing time on this feature. We know this time will be worth it!

Lastly, check out this brand new trailer for RCTW! It features a look at the game today, including a sneak peek of PxP! https://youtu.be/ONfsQYKf920

See you soon in the park!

Sad that the update is delayed, but really enjoyed the video and the first sneak peak at the PxP system. It's really exciting seeing RCTW continue to evolve. Thank you for all your hard work.

Passive Peep
    I don´t know how others feel about it, but I don´t think that it´s needed to market the game with the "off the rails" thing all the time. Imho, it looks a bit weird, how trais fly off the tracks and also makes me feel like I´m watching a trailer for a budget game that has not much interesting stuff to offer.

PbP system does look nice though.

Wow! Can't wait, the next piece by piece features look great! Hope you get it perfect. Feel free to take yur time with this as long as you get it right.
    Last edited by DanPlayer01; 08-17-2016 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.sugar View Post
    I don´t know how others feel about it, but I don´t think that it´s needed to market the game with the "off the rails" thing all the time. Imho, it looks a bit weird, how trais fly off the tracks and also makes me feel like I´m watching a trailer for a budget game that has not much interesting stuff to offer.

PbP system does look nice though.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, they could show it once or twice but their showing it a lot. The trailer looks great though.

How do u guys like the new shops and stalls Sizes. makes it easier too decorate . i like the new ones. but i would have also liked just the counter and the staff, cause i like to decorate the inside of it. putting food billboards in the food stand. cause right now the inside looks the same in every Shop. unless we can and i didnt get a good view on it or they are planing to add more stuff inside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akydo View Post
    How do u guys like the new shops and stalls Sizes. makes it easier too decorate . i like the new ones. but i would have also liked just the counter and the staff, cause i like to decorate the inside of it. putting food billboards in the food stand. cause right now the inside looks the same in every Shop. unless we can and i didnt get a good view on it or they are planing to add more stuff inside of it.
    I prefer what we have with the inside already decorated, but that is a great idea and would be nice to have, seems like something they could easily add to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by f794251 View Post
    hope they include road in PbP system . I can only see they are using old road system in video . If road (and stair ) is not in PbP system , i think it will be very difficult to build a path in building and PbP building may just became decoration.
    By road to you mean paths?

Oh my gosh!! I love it! "off the rails"! How more classic RCT can you go haha. I used to always build coasters just to see them fly off and explode into smithereens. Oh nostolgia. Also I love the new shops. That will make customizing things soo much easier! Super excited for that. This update is going to be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggster View Post
    Oh my gosh!! I love it! "off the rails"! How more classic RCT can you go haha. I used to always build coasters just to see them fly off and explode into smithereens. Oh nostolgia. Also I love the new shops. That will make customizing things soo much easier! Super excited for that. This update is going to be great!
    Yes, Some people love the "off the rails" aspect, i'm not a big fan of that but it's fine. Glad your happy for the update!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast