Thread: Graphics/Framerate Issues. Any solution?

Graphics/Framerate Issues. Any solution?

I just bought the game today, and let me tell you, even thought it is Early Access, it is INCREDIBLY slow. I turned down the settings for graphics and everything, and overall, it's still at a terrible framerate. Here are my specs:

Processor: Intel Pentium CPU N3530 @ 2.16GHz
    RAM: 4.00 GB
    System type: x64

Graphics Card (That least I think is the graphics card):

Intel HD Graphics
    Full Display Device
    1792 MB
    1366 x 768 Display

Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I just going to take the bullcrap "Oh, you have to wait for an update. Honh." route?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Novakobx22 View Post
    I just bought the game today, and let me tell you, even thought it is Early Access, it is INCREDIBLY slow. I turned down the settings for graphics and everything, and overall, it's still at a terrible framerate. Here are my specs:

Processor: Intel Pentium CPU N3530 @ 2.16GHz
    RAM: 4.00 GB
    System type: x64

Graphics Card (That least I think is the graphics card):

Intel HD Graphics
    Full Display Device
    1792 MB
    1366 x 768 Display

Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I just going to take the bullcrap "Oh, you have to wait for an update. Honh." route?
    Your computer doesn't met the minimum specs for the game, maybe try playing it at low resolution and with all settings to minimum?

DoctorPelusa, you are partially incorrect. His amount of RAM meets system requirements. Other than that, his system meets the requirements.
    Last edited by CoasterHead; 08-04-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterHead View Post
    DoctorPelusa, you are partially incorrect. His amount of RAM meets system requirements. Other than that, his system meets the requirements.
    An N3530 is somehow equivalent to an i3 processor, and the cards are integrated graphics with shared memory. So actually, the only minimum requirement that mets is the RAM memory (but only if we do not disscount the shared memory for graphics). So in practice, it does not met any of the minimum requirements. Does that make sense?