Thread: Hello, is this on?

Hello, is this on?

Hello all. I am Novakobx22, but you can call me Nova. I have been playing RCT for about a couple months now, but mostly on RCT3, even though I am aiming to buy RCTW. I also have a love for other video game company's, such as Nintendo and Sony. I usually mix my love for both RCT3 and Nintendo/Sony to make parks based off their franchises, so look for my work in the Creativity section soon. I hope to have a good time here, yall.

EDIT: Almost forgot. I have a question. Should I buy the Early Access for RTCW or am I better off sticking with RCT3?

EDIT 2: Nvm, I bought RCTW Deluxe.
    Last edited by Novakobx22; 07-31-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Welcome Novakobx22! Glad to have you here. Welcome to our growing Community! Now is the time to get in on the action 'cause RollerCoaster Tycoon World is in Early Access! The forum welcomes your feedback and creativity.

See ya around the forum!

Welcome! Being a part of Early Access helps us shape the game and allows you to participate!

Don't hesitate to give a shout if you have any questions!

Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Passive Peep
    Good day, and welcome to you