Thread: Update 12 Feedback

Update 12 Feedback

Thank you Atari/Nvizzio for the continued updates the game for me gets better with every change. There are a few items i wish to feedback to you.

+ The load times have greatly improved with my saved game loading in under 2 minutes.
    + Better frame rates - currently have over 3000 peeps and runs very smoothly
    + Love the facades but can we have some more such as, New York, London, Circus etc
    + We could do with a haunted plaza and please extend the Halloween / haunted theme.

Current Issues

- Need an option to turn off the guides/tutorials which seem to reset every time i load
    - Main path at park entrance is green
    - Path system still needs work.
    - Peeps still figure skating at distance
    - Peep collision is currently poor and they will walk through benches and other scenery.
    - Park Value, Park Rating, Park Guest graphs currently display no information.
    - Fun slide ride - bums don't actually touch the slide instead they hover above, also perhaps consider animating them when they go down the slide as they look like such a boring bunch of peeps.
    - Why when we build certain scenery items do we need such a large build space. E.G Fountain is 8x8 on the grid but requires 16x16 to place.

General Requests
    - Can we have a Theme subcategory when buying rides,shops, scenery etc.
    - Information panels for rides and shops look pretty poor and i really think could look much more inspiring.
    - Colour option for the HUD so players can tweak the look.
    - Once placing the speakers can we please have the ability to select the music and change the colour, or have different types of speakers, i.e speakers disguised as rocks.

Anyway that's all I can come up with at this time, but please keep up the good work, I for one am really looking forward to the next update.

For the game guide tips there is an option within the general settings, rest all look like good feedback items

Must have missed that option thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    For the game guide tips there is an option within the general settings, rest all look like good feedback items

I agree with pretty much everything here.... huge ++++ to the path system. Please look at Cities Skylines Road system for proof that this engine CAN do awesome, easy paths that don't have crazy snap points.

I STILL don't know why the souvenir shops have options for choosing for Kid, Teen and Adult. All this does is make people upset becuase the store didn't cater for their age group... and you have to place 3 of each type to do so! What souvenir store in real life does this? Just give us different options for the stores instead, such as Quality of Goods or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snick3rsAUS View Post
    I agree with pretty much everything here.... huge ++++ to the path system. Please look at Cities Skylines Road system for proof that this engine CAN do awesome, easy paths that don't have crazy snap points.

I STILL don't know why the souvenir shops have options for choosing for Kid, Teen and Adult. All this does is make people upset becuase the store didn't cater for their age group... and you have to place 3 of each type to do so! What souvenir store in real life does this? Just give us different options for the stores instead, such as Quality of Goods or something like that.
    My biggest annoyance with the souviner stalls is that we are charging people about $7 for a bag! If you look at the T Shirt stall it doesnt sell t-shirts but sells souvenir bag