Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worker's buildings Placement Bug

Worker's buildings Placement Bug

Here I select a building icon:
    NoStaffBuilding01.jpg
    Here the building has been selected but is not draggued by the cursor, so can't be placed:
    NoStaffBuilding02.jpg
    A more aerial vew of my park:
    NoStaffBuilding03.jpg

Still some bugs, and sometimes new ones, but the game becomes better and better

Yeah I having the same issue and it seems that it happened during update #9 because I played before update #9 and it was perfectly fine. In the blog they said they made improvements to the staff system which makes sense since you can't place the staff buildings. I hope they fix this soon because all of my roller coasters are broken down and I can't place mechanic buildings to fix it!
    Last edited by Jman442; 07-25-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Hey, I'm having the same problem. I have just downloaded it. I hope they sort it out soon. I can't wait to start playing.

I noticed that in grid mode the shadow of the building moves with the cursor but no building is showing and nothing happens when I click.

Also after attempting to place a staff building (and giving up) I cannot select any other buildings or rides without first reloading the game.
    Last edited by tripacandida; 07-25-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Passive Peep
    Hi Onizuk , Thank you for reporting this issue. We were unable to reproduce this issue at our end.

I am having the same issue. It doesn't just happen with Mechanics building, rather it happens with all of my buildings, and rides. Makes playing the game VERY frustrating. RCTW needs to fix this really fast, or they will lose players.

Quote Originally Posted by gssupport View Post
    Hi Onizuk , Thank you for reporting this issue. We were unable to reproduce this issue at our end.
    Ok is it possible that some people have this bug and other don't..?
    I haven't mention that I was playing in sandbox mode, I did not try the campaign.
    But yes it's very frustrating because the rides get broken and can't be repaired

I've the same problem on all game modes.
    Can place any item, but as soon as i try to place a staff building, nothing happens. And after this it's not possible to select any item anymore (or place an attraction/shop etc.) (Update #9 installed)

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    Ok is it possible that some people have this bug and other don't..?
    I haven't mention that I was playing in sandbox mode, I did not try the campaign.
    But yes it's very frustrating because the rides get broken and can't be repaired
    Yeah, this isn't happening for everyone.
    I've had no big issues, no "game breaking" bugs for a while now. It's interesting a few of you experience this.

I did have the game load hang/not responding on an old park, but I kept trying, and it eventually loaded. I saved it then, in the new build, and it never had a problem again (except for normal slow load time)

i bought the game 2 days ago and have the same problem. i can't play the game without it.

Still in update #10

I can confirm this bug is still in update #10, but i've found out that the staffbuilding is placed at the very right bottom of the park if you wil random click any place in your park when you want to place it.
    rcw-staffbuilding.JPG

But when i save my park, go back to the main screen and load it again, the building is gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast