Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piece By Piece Building Sugestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Piece By Piece Building Sugestions

Piece By Piece Building Suggestion Thread
    One of the most important features for me is piece by piece building and scenery. I cannot wait until this is implemented in the game and was reading other people suggestions and thinking about this.
    Suggestions:

1. Easy grid based system, where you can use the grid to make perfect square or angled buildings (Confirmed)
    2. No collisions (Confirmed)
    3. Remove all scenery collisions (Not Yet/Partially)
    4. Work with current scenery pieces, be able to easily place trees and plants, like vines, on and around the buildings, including the roof. (Confirmed)
    5. Proper lighting, and pitch black interior without lights for dark rides. (Not Yet)
    6. Small speakers to place on walls, like the ones we have just small for the ceiling and walls. With custom music. (Not Yet)
    7. Multiple themes, including new ones. American, colonial, beach, etc. (Not Yet/Partially)
    8. Shops and food stalls work with buildings, possibly have a new custom stall type like in RCT3 that you can set what it sells and easily theme around it and place inside other buildings. (Confirmed)
    9. Food courts and restaurants, Restaurants with waiters could make a great EP. (Not Yet)
    10. Dining tables that we can place anywhere on the path to create food courts. (Not Yet)
    11. Able to place picnic tables on path (Not Yet)
    12. Connect large sections of path to make large plazas (Not Yet)
    13. A way to line up the windows and other objects when placing them on structures. (Not Yet)
    14. More signs with custom signs. (Not Yet)
    15. Completely custom stalls (Just counter and staff) (Not Yet)
    16. More Lights, especially for generic theme. (Not Yet)
    17. Have the skeleton shops attach to the path, along with other small path fixes. (Not Yet)
    18. Smooth set of generic walls, not metal.(Not Yet)
    19. Grid automatically pops up when building shops that are part of a building. (Not Yet)
    20. Addition of option to change position of any object, like raise rocks and objects above paths. (In-Game)

If anyone else has any suggestions for piece by piece building and dark rides as well as scenery please post them here.
    Since the launch of PxP, I added a few things.
    Last edited by DanPlayer01; 11-10-2016 at 05:56 PM.

So now that we think we are getting piece by piece soon, anyone have any more suggestions so they get it right the first time?

Inside of building should be dark wirh functional lighting options - gas lights for western, fluorescent light strips for sci-fi
    Also the ability to place objects 'offpath' and still be functional like the existing plazas

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Inside of building should be dark wirh functional lighting options - gas lights for western, fluorescent light strips for sci-fi
    Also the ability to place objects 'offpath' and still be functional like the existing plazas
    I totally agree.

Can't wait to hear more from Gamescom.

I love all those ideas except number 1. The grid system in PC drives me crazy. I can see how people like it but its not my cup of tea. I would love number 5! Small speakers would be boss. Especially if we could use custom music with them! I like number 11 too, It would also be cool if you had custom signs also like in the past games. But the most important to me is number 2 Nooo collisions!!!!! I think a spline system like the rollercoaster for walls would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggster View Post
    I love all those ideas except number 1. The grid system in PC drives me crazy. I can see how people like it but its not my cup of tea. I would love number 5! Small speakers would be boss. Especially if we could use custom music with them! I like number 11 too, It would also be cool if you had custom signs also like in the past games. But the most important to me is number 2 Nooo collisions!!!!! I think a spline system like the rollercoaster for walls would be awesome.
    Totally agree, from the looks of the pictures, it looks like theirs no collisions.

With the latest update out, I know updated this list. Please post any suggestions you may have.

I would like to see half or quarter gridlines for the half and quarter walls because at the moment i have to turn off grid to connect it. then there should as be half sized roofs to match

it would also be cool if the skeleton stall had snap points for the walls to fit perfectly with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast