Thread: Lost Park, Support Not Working

Angry Lost Park, Support Not Working

I was just playing on my Kindle Fire HD7 tablet and closed out the app. When I went to log back in it asked me to select something and I must have selected the wrong option because I lost my park! Please help me to recover it. I had it connected to my Facebook account (a.500022659008). The name of the park was Adventureland and I had 2 wooden coasters, Double Drop and Soaring and one steel coaster, Twisting. I had just built the 2nd hotel. I will not start over and will delete the app before I start over. I was having such a great time with the game as well! I keep trying to submit a request for help but it just sits there after you hit submit and nothing happens but it keeps loading. Please help.

STILL waiting for help...

SO glad I sent all my information on my park as requested in customer support when they FINALLY answered me and I've been waiting almost a week now and STILL no help. Guess I won't be playing anymore. Thanks for nothing, Atari!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

Please provide me with your Case ID so that I can check with our support team for an update.

Thank you!

The original ticket is YEX-120-58917 and I sent a new one recently trying to get help, UFW-817-69175. Thank you for responding!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    I appreciate your response, I will contact our support team with the case number you provided so that they can provide you with an update.

Thank you!