Thread: colliders

colliders

is there an easy way to set the colliders on models??Some i dont have to do anything and they work fine other models i have had to adjust the collider and then every now and then i get a model and no matter what i do i cant get the collider to work.Ive clicked fit collider to object,ive clicked edit collider and ive even manually set the collider.I have a couple ugc that i wanna put in game and cant because the collider wont set and we cant move or bulldoze the item once its put in game.So is there a way thats almost guaranteed to work ???unity is nice but also can be frustrating at times

Junior Enthusiast
    I've only been creating trees so far in Unity, so i doubt I can help you out.

You have to add boxcollider to your clone object and dont forget to apply it(top right). Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by hupulups View Post
    You have to add boxcollider to your clone object and dont forget to apply it(top right). Good luck
    ahhhhh ok ty ty i will try that,has been driving me nuts lol