Thread: my opinion about rollercoaster tycoon world early access (part 4)

Newcomer

Post my opinion about rollercoaster tycoon world early access (part 4)

In my previous opinion about RCTW i gave it an ranking of 7/10 for the version then, now i'm going to do the same again.
    Since my last opinion RCTW had 2 updates: the one with the theater ride in it and the most recent one.
    And i can say that Atari and Nvissio are doing a great job by updating and improving the game, really i like the new theater ride, i like the few new flowers and the new graphics as well.
    The picking up of people and employees is back, and that is also very good. Only it isn't perfect yet, somethimes the peeps or worker glitch if you pick them up or putt them back down.
    I'm still waiting for more rides( like dark rides or transport rides or even water rides) and the piece by piece buildable decor and theme's, but like i said Atari and Nvissio, you are doing a great job by updating and perfecting RCTW and i can't wait for what you guys are going to do in the upcomming updates. I'm sure that RCTW will become the game everyone wanted it to be when it is fully completed.
    So i'm going to give RCTW an 7,5/10 score for now. And i like to hear what your opinion is.

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
    In my previous opinion about RCTW i gave it an ranking of 7/10 for the version then, now i'm going to do the same again.
    Since my last opinion RCTW had 2 updates: the one with the theater ride in it and the most recent one.
    And i can say that Atari and Nvissio are doing a great job by updating and improving the game, really i like the new theater ride, i like the few new flowers and the new graphics as well.
    The picking up of people and employees is back, and that is also very good. Only it isn't perfect yet, somethimes the peeps or worker glitch if you pick them up or putt them back down.
    I'm still waiting for more rides( like dark rides or transport rides or even water rides) and the piece by piece buildable decor and theme's, but like i said Atari and Nvissio, you are doing a great job by updating and perfecting RCTW and i can't wait for what you guys are going to do in the upcomming updates. I'm sure that RCTW will become the game everyone wanted it to be when it is fully completed.
    So i'm going to give RCTW an 7,5/10 score for now. And i like to hear what your opinion is.
    Thank you for that
    Yes, we will keep pushing patches, yes RCTW will become better and better~!
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Park Patron
    I like the theater ride itself, but the animations in it truly need to be improved. It should have been obvious and should have been fixed before being released IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    I like the theater ride itself, but the animations in it truly need to be improved. It should have been obvious and should have been fixed before being released IMO.
    Especially as it had already been delayed following its announcement

This

this game sucks Pony Pee!