Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rocks??

Rocks??

I know that there was a set of UGC rocks which were removed a number of weeks ago by the author. The UI for navigating the Content Manager is a nightmare on my computer so i was just wondering if anyone had made any new rocks yet?

Junior Enthusiast
    not from my end yet. But i probably will spend time on rocks as well when im getting the hang of creating my own objects.
    I apologise i cant deliver them yet

beaker was wondering if somemone removed a model from steam does it screw up your saved games at all?the reason i ask is i have like 4 models that i need to update and for some reason the project files disappeared and in order to fix the models id have to create them as new and im afraid to delete them from steam and recreate the models in fear that it will screw up anyones parks who may have them installed

Junior Enthusiast
    You should be fine DonSPa. I am still able to use the rocks that where removed from steam some time ago, and there are no issues with me placing them or loading saved games.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    not from my end yet. But i probably will spend time on rocks as well when im getting the hang of creating my own objects.
    I apologise i cant deliver them yet
    There are some free rocks in the Unity Asset Store - thinking about downloading and importing them. If they work ill let you know

DonSPa, Any UGC downloaded goes to C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\RollerCoaster Tycoon World\UGC\Archive, even if an item is removed from the workshop it will remain available to anyone who has downloaded it until it is deleted from the above folder, whereupon it would need be downloaded again. I'm not certain but I would presume if you remove a piece of your ugc from the workshop, even when you upload an improved version of the same piece with the same name it would still be given a new code (ie folder name ex. 653362308 is [PandaPack]MedievalCastle-Window2)

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Iratewalnut View Post
    DonSPa, Any UGC downloaded goes to C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Nvizzio Creations\RollerCoaster Tycoon World\UGC\Archive, even if an item is removed from the workshop it will remain available to anyone who has downloaded it until it is deleted from the above folder, whereupon it would need be downloaded again. I'm not certain but I would presume if you remove a piece of your ugc from the workshop, even when you upload an improved version of the same piece with the same name it would still be given a new code (ie folder name ex. 653362308 is [PandaPack]MedievalCastle-Window2)

Hope this helps
    ok cooool ty forgath and irate,i didnt want to delete them and have (irate) fans) pun intended lolol makes me feel better,i can work on those tonite,isnt any major fixes but just enough that it bugs me and not sure why the files just disappeared on those models when i open unity

Junior Enthusiast
    Where you looking for specific rocks Beaker86? As in, do they have to be similar to those who were in the UGC? Or can they be different?

nothing specific just wanting to be able to stack them to make a tunnel to extend my mine coaster I'm working on just now. As I said I've seen some free assets on the Unity store which might work if the scale is right so going to give them a shot.

Junior Enthusiast
    I managed to create 3 different sized rocks with moss on them. But in a clear moment I managed to delete the file.... a duh moment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast