Thread: Closed Park, rides break down aren't getting repaired until I open the park.

Exclamation Closed Park, rides break down aren't getting repaired until I open the park.

Closed Park, rides break down aren't getting repaired until I open the park.
    1: Fixes the ride:

RollerCoaster Tycoon World_2016-06-21_16-10-39.jpg

2: Ride Repaired!

RollerCoaster Tycoon World_2016-06-21_16-10-56.jpg

3: Still death!

RollerCoaster Tycoon World_2016-06-21_16-11-13.jpg
    Last edited by TerrorToetje; 06-21-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Okay it seems like to be a bitt different, if a ride broke down and you set it in test mode it won't work of-crouse as it is broken. If the mechanic repairs the ride and it's still in test mode the ride won't work.
    If you now switch test mode off and enable test mode again it's starting to work again.

The reason rides stay broken so long is that i only had 9 mechanics for my park, once I added the big mechanic house things got A bit smoother.

So I have a total of 19 mechanics now.

Seems like mechanics just need allot time getting to the broken attractions, so perhaps instead of creating big mechanics house I just place smaller ones around the hole park. Basically the rides brake down faster then the mechanics can handle, and if you ask me perhaps a bit to fast!

Perhaps it's realistic as the days go over fast however why are we moving the days so fast, what are we simulating here? is it realistic peeps need to travel a few days before getting to a ride?
    Last edited by TerrorToetje; 06-21-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Passive Peep
    Hi TerrorToetje, Thank You for reporting this issue. We have tried both the scenarios mentioned above, however we were unable to reproduce this issue at our end.

Quote Originally Posted by gssupport View Post
    Hi TerrorToetje, Thank You for reporting this issue. We have tried both the scenarios mentioned above, however we were unable to reproduce this issue at our end.
    Hi There, I'll do my best getting it recorded

Okay see pm

Perhaps it's not only for closed parks, no idea but the thing is when a park is open the ride is being used perhaps that's the difference.
    Last edited by TerrorToetje; 06-21-2016 at 03:02 PM.