Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Roller Coaster Speculation Thread

Newcomer
    I'd love to see a Bobsled coaster!!

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco View Post
    I'd love to see a Bobsled coaster!!
    Me too!! But not before a classic looper.

BOBSLEDS!!!!!!!!!! My favorite, or a log flume would be cool too. Not really sure the difference between a hyper and a looper not gonna lie (at least in this game- they have kinda meshed the looper, hyper, giga and so on all together... ooo maybe heartline? or what the heck was the caterpillar one called- like the mini coaster one that was always the cheapest in RCT3 and always the first to unlock.... IDK can't remember....

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by gpazaras45 View Post
    BOBSLEDS!!!!!!!!!! My favorite, or a log flume would be cool too. Not really sure the difference between a hyper and a looper not gonna lie (at least in this game- they have kinda meshed the looper, hyper, giga and so on all together... ooo maybe heartline? or what the heck was the caterpillar one called- like the mini coaster one that was always the cheapest in RCT3 and always the first to unlock.... IDK can't remember....
    Junior coaster? And the difference between the hyper/giga and a looper are the restraints. Correct me if I'm wrong, but no coaster other than RMC's uses lap restraints for inverting coasters.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwilkin View Post
    The big piece among coasters that it is missing is a Wild Mouse. Which one could modify the spinning Coaster system easily to get to. I appreciate that several real world parks have the coasters already mentioned. However, nearly every RW park, and every travelling Carny, County Fair, etc. has a Wild Mouse.
    A Wild Mouse with different coaster car types would be preferable, yes.

I also want to see Junior Coasters in game. The one with the spiral lift system using spinning tires. And the return of the themed cars: Generic, Rocket (Sci-Fi), Caterpillar (Adventure) and Log (Western).

Park Patron
    Hyper is generally a coaster over 200 feet made for airtime and they usually have no inversions. Giga is over 300 feet and again usually no inversions.

The restraints are unrelated--there are quite a few coasters out there with inversions and just lapbars, the best example would be many of the Premier launched coasters.
    Last edited by Casiquire; 06-24-2016 at 01:17 PM.

Schwarzkopf looping coasters had inversions with just the lap bar too.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Schwarzkopf looping coasters had inversions with just the lap bar too.
    Yes...and I love Schwarzkopf rides so dearly. Wish there were more of them accessible to me.

Most all Schwarzkopf looping coasters just use a lap bar don't they?

My vote is for either an Arrow or Schwarzkopf looper. That iconic (and rough) Arrow track design is much needed.

Would be awesome if we could make the "box" style track that some of the Schwarzkopf tracks use. The Mindbender at Six Flags over Georgia has this type of track.

Mindbender at SFOG. Best schwarzkopf ever.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast