Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiple bugs

Multiple bugs

This update has made the game more playable for me than ever before but there are still some bugs obviously. Here is what I've noticed so far.

Canyon run peep cam on car one sticks like the other rides used to.

Ferris wheel peep cam is still located at the bottom of the carriage where people feet are.

Everyone despawns from the Park a lot more and then all come back at once and pay to enter the park again.

Memory lane souvenir shop doesn't let you connect a path to it for whatever reason.

Hardly anyone is using benches again.

I literally see no rubbish pee or puke in my Park and can only see entertainers but no other staff.

After turning off heatmaps any of my staff that are in the park stay coloured but a different colour from the one shown on the heatmaps.

Big gaps in ques.

Last thing is peeps are still refusing to pay to go on Rollercoasters.

I also have over 1200 peeps in my Park.

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    Canyon run peep cam on car one sticks like the other rides used to.
    Ferris wheel peep cam is still located at the bottom of the carriage where people feet are.

--> All peeps cams are being redone.

Everyone despawns from the Park a lot more and then all come back at once and pay to enter the park again.

--> This is a re-open issue, being worked on (Info for QA #12473)

Memory lane souvenir shop doesn't let you connect a path to it for whatever reason.

--> Open issue (Info for QA #15440)

Hardly anyone is using benches again.

--> Known issue (Info for QA #13504)

I literally see no rubbish pee or puke in my Park and can only see entertainers but no other staff.

--> I need more info on this one, how many Peeps do you have in your park, How many rides (what is their ratings), how many staff Buildings/members do you have?

After turning off heatmaps any of my staff that are in the park stay coloured but a different colour from the one shown on the heatmaps.
    --> Am looking into this one, will come back to you in a bit.

Big gaps in ques
    --> Known issue (Info for QA #13162)

Last thing is peeps are still refusing to pay to go on Rollercoasters.

--> I need more info on this one as well, they don't go on some specific coasters? Or is it all of them? In what mode?(Campaign.Scenario,Sandbox?)
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

I have 5 rides, 3 shops for balloons etc and 6 restaurants. Every coaster I've tried they don't want to pay to go on.

I currently have a coaster with 3.5 excitement, 15.0 intensity (even though there is nothing really intense about it lol). Nausea is 7.8 and safety is 11.9. The peeps not wanting to rode coasters has been going on since the last two updates and they only complain about the price even though I have it set at 1.50 plus the big gaps in the ques mean that less people can ride oh and this is a sandbox.

I originally only had 3 staff per building and all the staff buildings but it appears that once my Park reached about 1400 people it started to finally accumulate pee and rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2015 View Post
    I have 5 rides, 3 shops for balloons etc and 6 restaurants. Every coaster I've tried they don't want to pay to go on.

I currently have a coaster with 3.5 excitement, 15.0 intensity (even though there is nothing really intense about it lol). Nausea is 7.8 and safety is 11.9. The peeps not wanting to rode coasters has been going on since the last two updates and they only complain about the price even though I have it set at 1.50 plus the big gaps in the ques mean that less people can ride oh and this is a sandbox.

I originally only had 3 staff per building and all the staff buildings but it appears that once my Park reached about 1400 people it started to finally accumulate pee and rubbish.

Yes, they will take a bit to go pee and throw rubbish all over the place.
    If you put your rides coast to like 0.25$, are they going? Just curious...
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Nah. I made my coasters free before the last update and people were still saying the exact same. I can send over my Park if that helps but I have no idea how to do it. Also some of the other rides are The same in regards to refusing to pay entry. When I first purchased RCTW I had my prices similar to the excitement rating and that seemed to be a good balance for the price but it's not like that anymore.

Nah. I made my coasters free before the last update and people were still saying the exact same. I can send over my Park if that helps but I have no idea how to do it. Also some of the other rides are The same in regards to refusing to pay entry. When I first purchased RCTW I had my prices similar to the excitement rating and that seemed to be a good balance for the price but it's not like that anymore.
    Yes please, if you can send me your park, I'll check it out.
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

How do I send you my park exactly lol

How do I send you my park exactly lol
    The post is stickied at the top of the tracker:

https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...on-How-to-Post
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

I will get the park to you later today. I've not had time to play it for a couple of days.

I will get the park to you later today. I've not had time to play it for a couple of days.
    So far loaded 2 of your parks, Peeps all go on rides fine.
    Loading others...
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast