Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RCTW Early Access Trailer

RCTW Early Access Trailer

Trailer came out for the Early Access. My Question is Why Did U Guys Show the Peeps up Close if they are not Finished yet.

Last edited by Akydo; 06-02-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Can we also take a moment and look at that dive coaster they showed off... Show me one dive coaster in the world that looks anything similar to that...

where here the darkride's and transport ? in the game

Junior Enthusiast
    Most of the game is not finished... Would not be much of a trailer if they hid everything.

Junior Enthusiast 0BobTheJanitor's Avatar
    I like how they sped up the footage the hide the lag, and it's still visibly obvious. This game needed much more time.

I was thinking the same thing, Bob. And I didn't think they showed the guests very up close at all, especially not their faces. I just... *sigh*. I wish the parks could look memorable at all. Every park I see built by anyone, even in this trailer, look the same. It just feels like watching a mobile game, not an early access PC game...

Anyway, I do think this trailer did a good job of appealing to the right crowd. They made the coaster builder look awesome and showed off just the right amount of the terrain editor so that anyone who hasn't seen what the other game is doing will be impressed.

Naming off the content still to come was a good move, if not a no-brainer. I think more people will buy in based on the promises.

Junior Enthusiast
    well that trailer was a surprise, I didnt expect one.

I havent seen another park that looked the same like the one i am building. But in the end we are all building and creating with the same tools available. So that it might look similar is fine with me.

But wouldn't you rather be given the tools so that you can make your park look unique and unlike anything else we have seen? If every one that plays this game is able to create a park similar to every one else what is the point. The only thing this game has going for it to help people create a unique park right now is the UGC. However some players like me don't enjoy UGC and would much rather use the tools in the game rather than do the developers work for them.

You have to seriously question the judgement of an organisation that allows a trailer that bad to be allowed to enter the wild on official you tube channel. Certainly cant see it doing much in the way of increasing traffic to the game.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium_Force View Post
    But wouldn't you rather be given the tools so that you can make your park look unique and unlike anything else we have seen? If every one that plays this game is able to create a park similar to every one else what is the point. The only thing this game has going for it to help people create a unique park right now is the UGC. However some players like me don't enjoy UGC and would much rather use the tools in the game rather than do the developers work for them.
    Fair point Millennium_Force. I understand your point of view if you are not enjoying UGC.
    I guess i should consider myself to be lucky that there are players out there who enjoy making great UGC and implement those items ingame. Which gives me in turn the freedom to create my own unique park.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast