Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccurate View Post
    Still not quite done, but I should be done next week.

Attachment 6305Attachment 6306

Larger images are available on my Artstation page.
    Wow (just WOW to get the character count up)

I finally got the Mad Hatter's Table done and uploaded, though I haven't had a chance to animate it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=757437595

20160903134328_1.jpg

I saw it on the workshop - looks amazing!

just out of interest deadly how many polys m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post
    just out of interest deadly how many polys m8.
    Oops, I meant to add that to the description, as a warning in case anyone had slowdowns after they enabled it. It has about 31,000 polys (60,000 tris). Three 1024x1024 texture sets, and one collider.

I'll add that to the description.

Very Nice work not sure if rctw can run that amount of polys (i know pc can) i mean PxP makes it lag to 12 fps. on a I7 and GTX 970, it would be nice if we were given some sort of official info on what the engine can process and how many calls it needs, to keep things smooth. at least a ballpark figure for the UGC crowd so we can create items that dont stall or crash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post
    Very Nice work not sure if rctw can run that amount of polys (i know pc can) i mean PxP makes it lag to 12 fps. on a I7 and GTX 970, it would be nice if we were given some sort of official info on what the engine can process and how many calls it needs, to keep things smooth. at least a ballpark figure for the UGC crowd so we can create items that dont stall or crash it.
    It's hard for me to say. I built my computer just a few months ago, so it's pretty high end, so I can't always get a feel for how lower end machines can handle something. People can always try it and then disable it if it causes them problems.

I might also see if I can clean it up a little more, so long as I don't mess up the UVs doing so.

i mean 31000 polys is not that high but games like star citizen are running 1 million poly ships (15 or so of them on screen at once with no lag issues) so its not your cgi work its that its got to try to work in a very badly optimized code base. i would love to know how many polys rctw uses in a basic ride such as the big wheel (which i love) so we can get a idea of how many polys there (unity)engine can run.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234