Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alice in Wonderland

Second mushroom, plus an image in Unity showing them with the scale reference.

small mushroom.jpgmushrooms.jpg

I'll upload them to Steam this weekend. Next up, I'll work on the playing card guards.

Good news is, the first piece is on the Steam Workshop.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=696914232

Bad news is, I can't get the 2nd piece to show up in RCTW. When I do, I'll upload it and start a collection for all the pieces.

Awesome -what's your steam Id be easier to find it in friends collection than the big list. I'm Beaker86 there too

Had to put the playing card guard on hold. Instead I started working on giant flowers. Triangle count is a bit high at the moment. Gotta cut that down before I texture it. Is there any particular flowers you'd like to see?

giant daffodil pic.JPG

Junior Enthusiast
    I cant really help you on a suggestion. Been so long ago for me 'grin' But i assume it will be nice the flowers will fit the theme?

The final form.
    giant daffodil.jpg

Taken from this scene:
    Alice-disneyscreencaps_com-3531-1024x776.jpg

I haven't imported it into Unity yet. I'll do that tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccurate View Post
    The final form.
    giant daffodil.jpg

Taken from this scene:
    Alice-disneyscreencaps_com-3531-1024x776.jpg

I haven't imported it into Unity yet. I'll do that tomorrow night.
    lookin good

Thats awesome just hope it actually downloads when i try - most of the candyland set is enabled but not in my UGC list

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Thats awesome just hope it actually downloads when i try - most of the candyland set is enabled but not in my UGC list
    Same here. I can't even see my own UGC most of the time (I think 3 pieces are visible at the moment). It's really driving me nuts. I keep hoping after every patch that they'll miraculously fix the problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast