Thread: Ideas i'd like to see in game

Ideas i'd like to see in game

I think i can speak for everyone here, Its been 10+ years since the last game came out... And we all have a few ideas we like to see. So here are some of mine BUT please note some ideas may have been posted before or may seem similar after all great minds think a like...

Parades
    When i create a theme park i like to offer more than just a few rides and rollercoasters.I always felt like my park was lacking something most important to me in a theme park. So here are a few things i'd like to see added to make parades feel more interesting

1. Customizable Floats- Like an built in editor at the main screen
    2. Dancers and Character- Whats a parade with out a few friends to join along?
    3. Pre-made Floats- In a hurry? Use the 5 pre made floats
    4. Parade Route- Kinda like how you tell a worker to only work in that zone.
    5. Parade Schedule- Parades that run at set times
    6. Daytime/Nighttime Parades- Pretty much the same but nighttime parade must have lights on the floats
    7. Seasonal Parade Overlays- Parades that change with the seasons. Say it's halloween you can halloween themed items on floats and characters * note seasonal items can be used year round if wanted to*

Time
    I really disliked the way time runs in the game its too fast. I want time to have a setting for fast,slow,medium that setting also goes the same for dates and years

Weather And Season
    Weather was too basic in rct3 I want more than just sunny,rainy,stormy, And if we have months why not have season change?

Summer months- Sunny,rainy,stormy, More visitors than normal
    Spring months- Rainy,sunny,stormy, Normal amount of visitors
    Fall months- Foggy,sunny,rainy, Normal amount of visitor
    Winter months- Snowy,sunny, Less visitors than normal

Peep creator upgrade
    It was pretty nice to have this in rct3 but it could use a big upgrade... I'd like for more clothes choices and also to control where my peep is heading by arow keys

Mascots
    I really hope we could create our own mascots. Yes i know wishful thinking but wouldn't it be great to have a character you made yourself roam that park you created?

Walk-thru attractions
    I love to have a real walk thru attraction where peeps walked thru it. I've always wanted to create a maze ( haunted house ) but we have never had the tools or power to do so

Quote Originally Posted by ParadeOfHorror View Post

Parades
    When i create a theme park i like to offer more than just a few rides and rollercoasters.I always felt like my park was lacking something most important to me in a theme park. So here are a few things i'd like to see added to make parades feel more interesting

1. Customizable Floats- Like an built in editor at the main screen
    2. Dancers and Character- Whats a parade with out a few friends to join along?
    3. Pre-made Floats- In a hurry? Use the 5 pre made floats
    4. Parade Route- Kinda like how you tell a worker to only work in that zone.
    5. Parade Schedule- Parades that run at set times
    6. Daytime/Nighttime Parades- Pretty much the same but nighttime parade must have lights on the floats
    7. Seasonal Parade Overlays- Parades that change with the seasons. Say it's halloween you can halloween themed items on floats and characters * note seasonal items can be used year round if wanted to*
    We really need to consolidate this and have one indepth discussion if we are lucky enough to get the nod for Parades

Personally the Parade idea isn't my cup of tea, but that's okay.