Thread: Can the "Ideas and Feature Requests" sub-forum be reopened or a new sub-forum be created?

Can the "Ideas and Feature Requests" sub-forum be reopened or a new sub-forum be created?

Quote by Mattlab: "It [Improvement Forum] is not a place to request new features, etc (please still use the Ideas and Suggestions forum for that). It is merely a place for you to file a way for us to do something better, a change you would like to see, or related. Keep in mind the most helpful feedback also proposes a solution. So say what you would like improvement and then how you would fix it."

So according to this, as a result of that "Ideas and Suggestions forum" being closed, we essentially have no means of suggesting new features, technically speaking. So can we bring that forum back or create a new one so we can create an atmosphere that revolves around requesting new features and lifting this game further?

The problem is, they are super busy trying to fix this game and make it a AAA title so if they had to implement new features they would not be able to achieve the AAA title they want to be at some point. Plus, they already have a list of things they want to implement from the community.

If you want to suggest new ideas, you should do so for other games that are still in early enough stages to be able to implement them. RCTW is past this stage. It's been "polishing" since mid 2015. Here, we are focused on what needs to be improved.

You can post suggestions and ideas on the Early Access Improvement Tracker in the Early Access Sub Forum. The form is laid out a certain way so all suggestions follow a format to be easy to read. There's a ton of other ideas there, and the development team does read them, and things that have been suggested HAVE made it into the game, so it's not 'past this stage'.

Considering that they are suggesting that early access will be a 12 month project, there is plenty of time to implement new features if there is enough demand for it. I've said it before, and I will say it again, the biggest problem we have right now is we have no idea what new features are planned to implemented. There is no roadmap. For sure, in the short term they need to focus on improving performance and the already implemented features, but considering that many are wondering which coaster game to purchase or to invest the most time in, more information on where the devs are aiming to take the game would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by JStorr View Post
    Considering that they are suggesting that early access will be a 12 month project, there is plenty of time to implement new features if there is enough demand for it. I've said it before, and I will say it again, the biggest problem we have right now is we have no idea what new features are planned to implemented. There is no roadmap. For sure, in the short term they need to focus on improving performance and the already implemented features, but considering that many are wondering which coaster game to purchase or to invest the most time in, more information on where the devs are aiming to take the game would be great.
    I totally agree with you - we need a tentative Road map of what's to come. I hoping that this might get laid out in 3 weeks at E3 - I certainly think they need something big for then, especially as a patch should be due while at E3 if they continue with their current fortnightly patches