Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RCTW Satisfaction Survey

Question RCTW Satisfaction Survey

Hey guys, I was wondering about whether or not RCTW has greatly improved after the Early Access, so I've made a poll to see what's the general impression.

After you complete the poll you'll be able to see the results:
    http://goo.gl/forms/ajBogvSXs9XUw4eo1

Thanks for participating on it!
    Feel free to share your thoughts on the poll and the results on this thread!

Can't we just make a poll here on the forum?

Passive Peep
    would be betting doing it here, so that the devs can see what people think , that's how the game will be improved

I can tell you here, that the game has not improved much at all and never will until those peeps are completely redesigned. They just make the game look cheap.

Passive Peep
    Filled in, very nice initiative. I left comment section alone, I got this forum

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by loquacious706 View Post
    Can't we just make a poll here on the forum?
    On the forums the polls can only have one question, I think that the google forms provide great tools for asking more questions.

Btw 18 responses so far! Thanks guys!

Passive Peep
    Date ordered is a required field but the next question asks if I own it or not, the date ordered field is probably better off not required! Should produce some interesting results though, I'm intrigued to see them when the poll is over

Quote Originally Posted by Scott97 View Post
    Date ordered is a required field but the next question asks if I own it or not, the date ordered field is probably better off not required! Should produce some interesting results though, I'm intrigued to see them when the poll is over
    Poll is aimed to people who have, or had RCTW, the question asking if you own it or not is another way of asking if you refunded.. xD

Park Patron
    I was the second person to do the poll, so the results I was able to see weren't entirely informative, but now I can't see the results anymore unless I take it again. Is there an option to just view the results?

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    I was the second person to do the poll, so the results I was able to see weren't entirely informative, but now I can't see the results anymore unless I take it again. Is there an option to just view the results?
    I'll PM the link to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast