Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Job RCTW!

Good Job RCTW!

I just want to say that RCTW is awesome and I can't wait for it to be finished so all the complaining can stop and we can all just enjoy this game. If you think PC is better you're crazy, there are many, many areas of RCTW that are much better than PC. Just for example, you can't even pick up the peeps in PC and move them around! And it goes on and on.... RCTW is better in almost every single aspect. The only thing I like better in PC is the graphics, but who cares if you can't even charge for hats what's the point? I could go on and on but I won't, I just want to say that RCTW is much better and I'm excited for it to be finished so all the haters can just shut up about it and realize that they were wrong all along.

This feels like a joke. Picking up peeps is a highlight of the game?

Its another Troller having a moan.

Passive Peep
    Except for the bug from picking up the peeps...leaving you with glowing peeps. Hahahahaha....

ihave both games and i play rctw more than PC,mostly because my computer is a sff so it doesnt have the greatest vid card to handle PC it barely lets me play rctw after i get a bunch of peeps.I like both as they both have thier own feel.I feel they both have much potential but as far as haters no matter what rctw does there will always be those who will not like it and im sure the same goes for PC.Hopefully by the time both are a finished product they both will satisy everyone whether or not its either one or even both,id rather both be different than both be the same game and to me i cant see myself hating a game and going on thier forum and harping constantly how bad it is,myself if i dont like a game i move on and wish those who are nothing but negative would do the same,if i didnt like PC i wouldnt go there and say rctw is better blah blah blah in 20 different posts just like i wouldnt come here and do the same.Its different if ur complaining to try and make the game better than complaining just to tear it down example: the spline system needs work it has some problems to do a coaster right or the spline system sucks you guys dont know what your doing, and thru the last couple years ive seen both types of examples,and those who will rip someone apart because they like the game or rip apart those who dont,those posts i dont like at all.If u dont like the game move on and play the one u do like.As far as myself ive been up and down just like everyone else to the point I even refunded because of lack on info coming and i got real disappointed,and then decided to repurchase because i saw people who say they liked it and those who didnt but needed to know myself but instead of getting the deluxe i bought the normal.Took me about a week to decide if it was worth the deluxe and decided i liked it enough to upgrade and havnt looked back since,yes it still needs lots of work i wont deny that and not gonna sit here and say its the best game,it still has a way to go to be another rct3 and may never really get there but its making its own game that hopefully the finished product ill love for years and i say that for PC as well,it doesnt matter which one is better as long as both can bring enjoyment to whatever style of coaster gaming we like,we all have our own idea what makes a game fun and the haters are not going to change the minds of those who like it and vice versa,but seeing the bickering has made it to the point i barely read half the posts anymore,im sure im not the only one, it hurts the community more than it helps

Quote Originally Posted by 1CoasterFan View Post
    lol i can almost imagine someone giggling just to pick up a peep lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Except for the bug from picking up the peeps...leaving you with glowing peeps. Hahahahaha....

owwwww right on her face that had to hurt

Quote Originally Posted by 1CoasterFan View Post
    I didn't say it was a highlight of the game, I am just using it as an example. Another example: you can't change the names of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    lol i can almost imagine someone giggling just to pick up a peep lol
    You gotta admit that moving peeps around was a ton of fun in the earlier RCT games.

Quote Originally Posted by rctwrocks View Post
    You gotta admit that moving peeps around was a ton of fun in the earlier RCT games.
    i usually picked up a maintenance guy to move them closer to a ride that was broke down,i think it would be fun to pick up a peep and have them fall and do a curly shuffle lolol(for those too young curly from 3 stooges) lolol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast