Thread: Flat Rides

Flat Rides

Hi,
    This has been a problem since the start if Early Access. Some of the Flat Rides have pretty unrealistic movement to them, like they move to fast and some stay upside down for too long. I hope this could be addressed in the next few patch updates

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWetDolphin View Post
    Hi,
    This has been a problem since the start if Early Access. Some of the Flat Rides have pretty unrealistic movement to them, like they move to fast and some stay upside down for too long. I hope this could be addressed in the next few patch updates
    Agreed. that's not the first time this has been mentioned and I hope they take it seriously and fix it soon.

I think the devs have acknowledged this in their dev notes

Yeah, but they don't seem to be taking this seriously. I think that Flat Rides are one of the most important features of a RCT game!

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    Thank you for taking the time to write that up TheWetDolphin, we are taking this seriously.
    It's in our list of improvements, although I cannot give you a specific time on when it will be fixed.
    But yes, we do know it's important, fear not~!
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillepink View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to write that up TheWetDolphin, we are taking this seriously.
    It's in our list of improvements, although I cannot give you a specific time on when it will be fixed.
    But yes, we do know it's important, fear not~!
    Glad to see, thanks for letting me know

Yay, this has been driving me crazy. & a big part of why i stopped playing to wait to see if they are actually taking this game seriously. I don't know what happened recently but they have really got it together.
    Last edited by mydogthesenator; 06-09-2016 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mydogthesenator View Post
    Yay, this has been driving me crazy. & a big part of why i stopped playing to wait to see if they are actually taking this game seriously. I don't know what happened recently but they have really got it together.
    Yeah I know! The latest update was probably in my opinion the best we have had yet