Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCTW - Early Access - Dev Blog #8 - Update #5 Now Live!

Quote Originally Posted by Remco View Post
    Game works a lot better now. I also love the surprises of new content!
    I'd love to see improvements on the memory leak issue (something that you didn't meant specifically), and of course more graphics improvements. The path system is already a lot better, and I'd love to see curved queues.

The game is getting better. Good job, team RCTW!
    completely agree. performance and graphics have been improved. Steady 50-60fps now. Looking forward to further peep improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by JStorr View Post
    completely agree. performance and graphics have been improved. Steady 50-60fps now. Looking forward to further peep improvements.
    Agree, peeps and animations, need a real overhaul.

When peeps will be nice to watch, and more detailled, lots of animations added, this game will clearly achieve it goal

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    Agree, peeps and animations, need a real overhaul.

When peeps will be nice to watch, and more detailled, lots of animations added, this game will clearly achieve it goal
    the devs have directly commented on this. Suggest that as the peep AI improves, so will they add changes to the animations that go hand in hand with the new behaviors and such.

Oh my god Nvizzio, that couldn't be true. This update was so perfect, until i opened my game and tried to build UGC over objects. Before the update from the 19th May it was possible to build things over scenery objects. Now after the 19th May it is not possible to build UGC over scenery objects. But scenery objects over UGC. Why? This is no requested change. For what is the option in Unity where we can check Collision on/off? For nothing now? I created tons of UGC, which are all not placeable over scenery objects. This is the death for UGC's. No glass house could be build over plants and no front shop is allowed to be placed over the shop. For -> two <- days it was still possible. This could be a good update, but not for me anymore. Stop changing things in the UGC section with such a massive change. I will stop creating UGC if there is another big change in this section. Now we couldn't hide houses and shops. Sorry but that is not okay. Please please please, change it back or delete the collision permantely.

And this is my 100th post. I take it for real. It makes no fun anymore with this update.
    Last edited by gestaltermedien; 05-20-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy and enjoy your life.

Just dropping in here, the dev team has released a hot-patch today for this.
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Credit where it's due.. This patch has fixed a lot of the stuff that was frustrating and angering about the game.. It's now at least playable.. I can turn a blind eye to the block sections still not working now that demands have been tweaked a little - 1 train operations for now are working with the crowds they attract..

Great update! Thanks!

Anyone know what the update today was for?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12