Thread: peeps impressed by scenery

peeps impressed by scenery

I think it would be a great idea to have peeps react to scenery in the park. They could react to centre pieces, and have animations that sit alongside these reactions, such as pointing at the centre piece and laughing or saying "Wow that looks cool". Or if they are scared, they could express this too.

Quote Originally Posted by JStorr View Post
    I think it would be a great idea to have peeps react to scenery in the park. They could react to centre pieces, and have animations that sit alongside these reactions, such as pointing at the centre piece and laughing or saying "Wow that looks cool". Or if they are scared, they could express this too.
    i like this idea,

If only there was a game out there that was doing that.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by JStorr View Post
    Absolutely. There should be some basic eye-catching AI meaning that 20% or so of peeps within a given distance of a coaster or a ride or a centerpiece will look directly at it for a couple of seconds and react facially. Staff should have a similar functionality but they should only react to guests. Just a simple script that turns their eyes and head for a moment.

Passive Peep
    Yes to it.

RCT2 had versions of this (rct3 too, but not as much). While you're building some coasters, peeps would stop and stare; and some would even take pictures.of the building process. They also occasionally stopped just to look at the scenery in some instances. A similar script could be worked out to do this once in a while in this game too.

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    Thank you Jstorr for submitting this, thank you guys for commenting, you all have good ideas
    I have sent it to the team.
    Info for QA #15149
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

I love this idea as well, you could build huge gardens and the peeps would actually like it.