Thread: Seeking Someone Know These Developing The Concept Art Projects Insert them in Ugc Of Rctw

Lightbulb Seeking Someone Know These Developing The Concept Art Projects Insert them in Ugc Of Rctw

I am looking for someone / a Know that I create these objects Through UGC and Insert them so they can share with the Roller Coaster Tycoon World community

12185468_978591732197442_4342626100803249688_o.jpg
    Last edited by Enzo2884; 05-10-2016 at 02:50 PM.

This is a nice concept! Btw beautiful scribble.

But you can't create a shop or staff system atm. You just can make decoration objects without interactivity. But a good news is that the developer said, it will give a function for it in the future.

Technically, you can create them as UGC, the peeps just wont interact with them. I think it would be VERY cool to see one of our community modelers pick these up and run with them.

Any takers?
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

to interact with peeps perhaps Adapt an ugc like clothes !!

Interesting, and very neat..

I might decide to give it a shot this weekend

Passive Peep
    Yeah, very nice concept. Hope this is eventually available as skins for actual buildings... not cover up buildings, or fake unused.
    Last edited by Abbittibbi; 05-23-2016 at 10:52 PM.