Thread: my park

my park

after a long time of trying to make something, and not being able to come up with something. I decided to start winging it and let stuff happen as I seem fit during building
    here is what I made so far ^_^ (park is uploaded for visit too)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheMagicianThing; 05-10-2016 at 04:32 AM.

Junior Enthusiast
    I'm not able to see your pictures TheMagicianThing. But that might be on my end, since I'm checking in on a mobile phone. I will try it again later

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I'm not able to see your pictures TheMagicianThing. But that might be on my end, since I'm checking in on a mobile phone. I will try it again later
    thanks for the reply, I editted the post. it should work on mobile too now ^_^

Junior Enthusiast
    Thank you, I am able to see them now.
    Looks very nice

I have not played around yet with the sci-fi theme (doesn't mix with my current park), but I'll try it out for certain.

Haha good to see I'm not the only person trying to hide my staff buildings behind hills! Seriously though looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Haha good to see I'm not the only person trying to hide my staff buildings behind hills! Seriously though looking good
    yep, out of sight out of mind to me. but I have never seen anyone use it like I did o: and thanks for the compliment

I hide them between high selfmade fences (not available atm for UGC) and trees . One tip: Make whole areas with the themes and let a little space between them. I think that looks more beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by gestaltermedien View Post
    I hide them between high selfmade fences (not available atm for UGC) and trees . One tip: Make whole areas with the themes and let a little space between them. I think that looks more beautiful.
    thanks ^_^ I'll take it in consideration as it would look good. (how about generic between special themes?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicianThing View Post
    thanks ^_^ I'll take it in consideration as it would look good. (how about generic between special themes?)
    Hmmm... i like to build realistic parks. And in Germany for example we have the Europapark. And this have clear areas for the different countrys. Italy, Poland, France and every other country theme are separeted with a small middle width line out of trees. So that your peeps, which like the futuristic theme, are directly go to this area and not to western. (Peeps have favourites in RCTW!)