Thread: Gold Mine fix?

Gold Mine fix?

Ok so I've been thinking about this for a while and I can't think of a better way to improve the gold mine shaft thing. I know a lot of people are having problems running a track through it, and I would like to use it as a path system as well so why not have "ghost" tracks and paths running through it and then make the ghost change to whatever is attached to it? This would be particularly useful and less tedious if you want to run multiple coasters through it and/or paths as well.

For example, you have the ghost running through one part, attach a wooden coaster to it and the ghost would change to a wooden coaster track. If you attach a path to it instead, it would change to the path texture that you attached to it. Make it so that you can attach 2 separate coaster systems, path systems or a combination of both. I think this would help out a lot of people trying to work with it and also help be more creative with this piece.

I haven't used it myself as I haven't found a use for it in my park yet, but I do have some ideas I would like to eventually use it for.

Yes this would be amazing. I'm struggling with the path with an incline and can't see what the collision is. Must say for the others once I realised if I zoomed and got the camera angle right I could get nodes inside the tunnels it was a lot easier to use

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    RCTW_CM_Gold_Mine_Test_01.jpg

I managed to do it, but I must admit its not easy gettin paths and tracks through there.
    I will make sure that the issue is looked at
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o