Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 131

Thread: Deal Breakers

  1. #21
    You do understand that things happen in the real world and you can't always get what you want right????
    So the best thing to do is to lie and say the game is ready huh? lol

  2. #22
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by DGTALGOODIES View Post
    So the best thing to do is to lie and say the game is ready huh? lol
    No the best thing to do is what they did, make the game Early Access and get feedback and build on that feedback as long as its reasonable feedback. Asking for the control of where you place the entrances and exits is not needed nor reasonable. The reason its not needed or reasonable is because it limits the dev team on designs of rides and stations.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    No the best thing to do is what they did, make the game Early Access and get feedback and build on that feedback as long as its reasonable feedback. Asking for the control of where you place the entrances and exits is not needed nor reasonable. The reason its not needed or reasonable is because it limits the dev team on designs of rides and stations.
    Your aware the only reason they decided to postpone the game and bring it into EA is because of the feedback from the first beta right?


    Their initial toughs where the game was good enough that's why they announced the Release date and made boxed copies, only after they considered the feedback from the beta They decided it was not good enough. Do you even understand what that means? They tough the game was good enough so they went along and boxed the game and announced the release date its got nothing to do with things happen. It could of been apparent to a grand ma that the game was not ready so don't go and say things happened when they wanted to give us this game as is in the first place.


    So please stop having so much faith in everything they say!
    Last edited by DGTALGOODIES; 05-08-2016 at 06:31 AM.

  4. #24
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by DGTALGOODIES View Post
    Your aware the only reason they decided to postpone the game and bring it into EA is because of the feedback from the first beta right?


    Their initial toughs where the game was good enough that's why they announced the Release date and made boxed copies, only after they considered the feedback from the beta They decided it was not good enough. Do you even understand what that means? They tough the game was good enough so they went along and boxed the game and announced the release date its got nothing to do with things happen. It could of been apparent to a grand ma that the game was not ready so don't go and say things happened when they wanted to give us this game as is in the first place.


    So please stop having so much faith in everything they say!
    The beta they did was clearly stated as a beta for the coaster builder and it worked great but was lacking a piece by piece building option and you know what they did, they added it into the game. You say they wanted to give us the game as it was yet they pushed it back after the feedback.


    Stop having so much lack of faith in what the say and have done.
    Last edited by deathtome; 05-08-2016 at 07:02 AM. Reason: fixed typeos

  5. #25
    Passive Peep MrBob101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    348
    Now it is down to the two of you arguing and not acting in a family friendly matter. Knock it off or I'll have the thread closed.
    We are done with this. Okay?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    lol I'm done wasting my time on these two planet coaster fan boys, should of know this was just a troll post its clear as day they haven't played the latest version.
    Constructive posts criticising the game (whether you agree with it or not) have been made in this thread and you accuse them of being 'fan boys'? Don't you think that's just a tad ironic? If you enjoy the game so much that's fine but don't just accuse those who don't have the same opinion as you as hating for the sake of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    I'm truly sorry its not up to your standards, but it would also seem you have very unreal standards.
    How can people take you seriously with comments like that? In an ideal world both games would be high in quality. Currently that is not the case.
    Last edited by inspectorgadget; 05-08-2016 at 07:36 AM.

  7. #27
    Passive Peep
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    No the best thing to do is what they did, make the game Early Access and get feedback and build on that feedback as long as its reasonable feedback. Asking for the control of where you place the entrances and exits is not needed nor reasonable. The reason its not needed or reasonable is because it limits the dev team on designs of rides and stations.
    Are you being serious? Being able to chose where you place the ride entrances and exits in no way limits the dev team in the designs of rides and stations. It caused no limitations in RCT-RCT3. It's just lazy development and a sign of one of the many corners that have been cut throughout RCTW.

  8. #28
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by DMB1985 View Post
    Are you being serious? Being able to chose where you place the ride entrances and exits in no way limits the dev team in the designs of rides and stations. It caused no limitations in RCT-RCT3. It's just lazy development and a sign of one of the many corners that have been cut throughout RCTW.
    RCT1-3 didn't have rides designed like in RCTW to redo them would be just a waste of time that is not needed.

  9. #29
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBob101 View Post
    Now it is down to the two of you arguing and not acting in a family friendly matter. Knock it off or I'll have the thread closed.
    We are done with this. Okay?
    We are not arguing we are debating our opinions. Arguing would be if one of us are upset I'm not upset at all, and I don't think the other guy is either.

  10. #30
    No upsetting over here its all good In the End We all just want an Amazing RCTW and everyone have different standards and opinions

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What' s about Bandainamco distrib. deal?
    By doublefioul in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 01:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us