Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Deal Breakers

I would love to see reversed chain lifts. I want to make a coaster like this

You just don't get it deathtome! Anyways thanks for saying you will be staying out of this thread! not bad for 1 out of all of them all! I know it must be hard for you as i keep seeing your name everywhere defending everything they are doing regardless of what is good or bad but in the end its people like you who will kill this game.

So just like the 35% of the ones who gives this EA A recommended thumbs up it looks like your in the 35% who probably would say RCT3 was the worst! Your taste and expectations don't belong in the majority i can say that for sure deathtome!

And yes i have looked at Peeps in RCT3 they look much more better then in RCTW and that was 10 years ago.
    Watch the RCT3 Platinum video on steam store front then watch the video for RCTW on steam store front its pretty obvious witch one looks better!

DGTALGOODIES, are there any features you'd expect by full release of this game that hadn't been mentioned? Making a list helps keep our thoughts organized and concise.
    Nothing i can think of right now! I would need to think about it. IL try and come up with something and post it here but its hard to putt some love into this game ATM.
    Last edited by DGTALGOODIES; 05-08-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volg. View Post
    I would love to see reversed chain lifts. I want to make a coaster like this
    I hope they do previous RCT games had them!

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    I think you are missing the point the peeps are fine as they are and they have already stated that they are still working on them to make people like you happier. Do you even remember what the peeps looked like in RCT3??? I don't think you do. You also clearly don't know what Early Access means. Hardly enough time and resource? So what, now you are claiming to know what they have in the bank? My standards wow could you be any more naive? You don't even know me buddy.

What I mean by "any other game out there like it" is just that is is better then any other game like it out there currently.

You shouldn't be "fine" with getting less from a game in 2016 than you did in 1999. The game is in Early Access what part of that don't you understand????

Again, so what if you cant pick where the
    entrance and exits are, seriously man move on.

Half the people on steam that vented how they feel are just hating on it because they felt like they got burned because the game was delayed so much and then pushed to early access most of them didn't even play more then a hour of the game so they really have no right to say any thing if they aren't going to give it a fair chance and review it with some self respect.

RCT3 was one of the worst RCT games the only thing that made that game stand out so much was the fact it was the first RCT game that was 3d. The little face are very much needed to show info to you the player just like animations are.

lol I'm done wasting my time on these two planet coaster fan boys, should of know this was just a troll post its clear as day they haven't played the latest version.
    The problem with saying it's just early access is that is genuinely wasn't going to be, and right up until about a week before it was released as early access they were supposedly in the final optimising and polish stage before release. Clearly they lied to us and that has been the general trend ever since development started. It's just been lies lies lies and the whole community who would've originally bought RCTW because of their love for the RCT franchise now won't. They're not fanboys, they're just people who appreciate a good honest company developing a decent game which hasn't clearly used conning tactics to gain sales.

Saying RCTW is better than any other game like it right now is subjective, and if you prefer it over others then fair enough I've got no beef with that, personally I prefer PC but everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course. On paper though, the other game is set to be the better one, more features, better detail, more content etc. It's not as far along on its development cycle, but clearly the developers over at Frontier love what they do and genuinely want to produce an amazing product.

Why should everyone "move on" over entrances and exists? The OP was genuinely trying to say how to improve the game and that was a point he mentioned. It was a deal breaker to him and it's a deal breaker for many other people, that shouldn't just be ignored, because RCT is popular due to its customisation and this is clearly a step back to cut costs and corners.

Half the people on steam gave a bad review because it's an incomplete game, where Atari lied constantly about the progression and features in it. The community felt back stabbed, and gave a bad review. What's wrong with that? They aren't just hating on it because they feel burned, they're giving a genuine opinion because it's not up to their standards. Their opinions should be taken on board for further development, and then maybe they'll buy it themselves in the future one day. Saying they didn't give it a fair chance simply because simply because they gave a bad review is completely untrue, most people have been fans of RCT for years and were here from the start, gave it a chance but were unhappy with the way we as consumers were being treated and went elsewhere, and that's how it should be in this day and age. Consumers want to get the best possible product for the lowest possible price, in order to satisfy their own consumer welfare, it's natural.

How on earth are anyone on this threat PC fanboys? Just because they have a different opinion and critiqued the game worse than you do it doesn't make them fanboys. The OP made a very clear list of deal breakers for him and that is the feeling of the general community who haven't bought it. Those are very simple requests that we would expect in a 2016 sequel and not buying because it's taken a step back is a very understandable reason and those people shouldn't be labelled as fanboys. The fact that you just labelled this thread a troll post is even more laughable since there was no evidence whatsoever of trolling, it was a genuine list of improvements that should be made to meet the expectations of most RCT players and it was delivered constructively and calmly. This was in no way a troll post.

Junior Enthusiast
    I'm sorry to hear you are not able to enjoy the game dgtalgoodies. I hope you will find the love back.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you are not able to enjoy the game dgtalgoodies. I hope you will find the love back.
    Thanks! Only time will tell!

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by DGTALGOODIES View Post
    You just don't get it deathtome! Anyways thanks for saying you will be staying out of this thread! not bad for 1 out of all of them all! I know it must be hard for you as i keep seeing your name everywhere defending everything they are doing regardless of what is good or bad but in the end its people like you who will kill this game.

So just like the 35% of the ones who gives this EA A recommended thumbs up it looks like your in the 35% who probably would say RCT3 was the worst! Your taste and expectations don't belong in the majority i can say that for sure deathtome!

And yes i have looked at Peeps in RCT3 they look much more better then in RCTW and that was 10 years ago.
    Watch the RCT3 Platinum video on steam store front then watch the video for RCTW on steam store front its pretty obvious witch one looks better!

Nothing i can think of right now! I would need to think about it. IL try and come up with something and post it here but its hard to putt some love into this game ATM.
    Oh I get it, you're just a Frontier fan and think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I defend this game because of people like you that spread nothing but hate and lies about RCTW. People like me...... son you don't even know me....

"RCT3 was the worst!" You are right it is one of the worse RCT games.

"Peeps in RCT3 they look much more better then in RCTW." Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now that is truly funny

I own RCT3 Platinum and it looks no where near as good as RCTW. Video's posted several months ago don't show how much they changed in the last few weeks but good try buddy.

It's pretty clear you don't understand what Early Access means and the fact that you use videos that are out dated on the steam store page just shows you are trying to troll the RCTW forums without even playing the latest version of the game. Yet again nice try buddy.

I'm truly sorry its not up to your standards, but it would also seem you have very unreal standards.
    Last edited by deathtome; 05-08-2016 at 05:46 AM.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    Oh I get it, you're just a Frontier fan and think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I defend this game because of people like you that spread nothing but hate and lies about RCTW. People like me...... son you don't even know me....

"RCT3 was the worst!" You are right it is one of the worse RCT games.

"Peeps in RCT3 they look much more better then in RCTW." Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now that is truly funny

I own RCT3 Platinum and it looks no where near as good as RCTW. Video's posted several months ago don't show how much they changed in the last few weeks but good try buddy.

It's pretty clear you don't understand what Early Access means and the fact that you use videos that are out dated on the steam store page just shows you are trying to troll the RCTW forums without even playing the latest version of the game. Yet again nice try buddy.
    Let's have a calm debate with no personal insults, nobody is getting angry except you. People in this thread have simply been discussing features that they would expect from a next gen game of this genre, on the back of the fantastic success of the previous iterations of the franchise. Nobody things Frontier are the best thing since sliced bread, but so far they appear to have the superior product, in the majority of people's opinions. Now that's not to say you're not allowed to prefer RCTW, it's just that more people prefer the other one. Now let's not make this thread into RCTW v PC, it was purely a discussion of disappointment and discussion of features that should've been in the game, but aren't. Now let's not resort to being patronising or discrediting others opinions simply because they don't match your own. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, which is why the OP simply stated his wishlist and explained why. Not flaming, not trolling, not hating. What people are trying to say is that this game was supposed to be released plenty of times before, and even up until about a week before release they were still claiming to be in the final optimising and polish stage. That doesn't sound like a game about to go into early access, it sounds like a game about to release officially. In my opinion the only reason why they did actually release it in the end is because of those boxed copies that went on sale in Germany

Park Patron
    I'm not insulting anyone personally. lol I'm not the least bit angry. lol Superior product that currently is not even a game, okay....... you know what they say about opinions, opinions are like ............. everyone has one and they all stink.

Just because you think something should be in the game don't mean it will be or should be it is their game and they will do what they want with it don't like it then go make your own game.... If you all followed the streams you would know what they are working on and what they plan to add in time.

If the op would have used the forums searched a little he would have seen that several posts have already been made about peoples wishlists. He had really no good reason to make another post about it. He also could of posted it as "Things I wish this game had" or something along those lines, and not call it something so negative as "deal breakers". Its pretty sad to think that he is crying so much over not being able to place the rides entrances and exits.

"supposed to be released plenty of times before"

You do understand that things happen in the real world and you can't always get what you want right????

"boxed copies that went on sale in Germany"

Not Atria's nor Nvizzio's fault that some resales put them out before they should have. But I'm sure that is why they did it along with people crying about the delays.
    Last edited by deathtome; 05-08-2016 at 06:06 AM.

Hey deathtome i tough you where done?

There is something wrong with some one who will defend a game because he thinks everyone is
    spreading nothing but hate and lies about RCTW I wouldn't want to be in your shoes considering your up against 65% who thinks other wise.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast