Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are my ideas getting looked at?

Question Are my ideas getting looked at?

I wonder if my ideas are getting looked at. I submitted an idea to the EA Improvements tracker, and it has yet to be picked up. It's about having more control over manipulation degrees of pitches, rolls, and yaws in the Coaster Builder. However I have a feeling that what we got now (each movement of mouse is 5 degrees only) is final and my idea was thrown out the window.

Junior Enthusiast
    Yes, your ideas are getting looked at, the devs simply don't have time to respond in depth to every post made. And the tracker itself is limited in telling us how that feedbacks been recieved, so don't be too worried.

As for the suggestion itself it's been pitched many times since even beta 1. They are definitely aware but likely don't consider it an urgent update. I hope we see this changed but for now the 5° is usable enough.

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LReyomeXX View Post
    I wonder if my ideas are getting looked at. I submitted an idea to the EA Improvements tracker, and it has yet to be picked up. It's about having more control over manipulation degrees of pitches, rolls, and yaws in the Coaster Builder. However I have a feeling that what we got now (each movement of mouse is 5 degrees only) is final and my idea was thrown out the window.

Please be aware that we have huge lists and yes we look at them 1 by 1, so I apologize if you felt that your issues weren't addressed, but fear not, we will get to it
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillepink View Post
    Please be aware that we have huge lists and yes we look at them 1 by 1, so I apologize if you felt that your issues weren't addressed, but fear not, we will get to it
    You can say that again. It seems that there will always be large lists of bugs to sort out. How long will it take before this game is ready for final release?
    It seems that after every update, those bugs that supposed to have been fixed, causes other problems.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyBilly View Post
    You can say that again. It seems that there will always be large lists of bugs to sort out. How long will it take before this game is ready for final release?
    It seems that after every update, those bugs that supposed to have been fixed, causes other problems.
    Welcome to the world of game development. Stop asking about release date, they have already stated several times that it will be released when its ready.

Quote Originally Posted by deathtome View Post
    Welcome to the world of game development. Stop asking about release date, they have already stated several times that it will be released when its ready.
    Yes, in fact stop asking about anything because the apologists will only shoot you down.

Deathtome, you do realise this game is dying on its arse, and that you're on course to be the only one playing it this time next week?

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    Yes, in fact stop asking about anything because the apologists will only shoot you down.

Deathtome, you do realise this game is dying on its arse, and that you're on course to be the only one playing it this time next week?
    This game is no where near dying, I don't know where you get your info but you should really do better fact checking.

This game is no where near dying, I don't know where you get your info but you should really do better fact checking.
    What I tend to do is take a broad range of opinion and facts on board to get a clearer picture before I formulate my own point of view. Its a very objective way of doing things.

What I don't do is choose any information I can get my hands on to strengthen my own daft beliefs.

osudenny
    Well I hate to tell you but deathtome will not be the only one that believes in this game and playing it for a good long time but so will I.

Quote Originally Posted by osudenny View Post
    Well I hate to tell you but deathtome will not be the only one that believes in this game and playing it for a good long time but so will I.
    Nothing wrong with that, I hope you have many hours of enjoyment with it.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that I want to dislike this game when nothing could be further from the truth.

I just choose not to accept the utter tripe that has been served up so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast