Thread: RCTW - Early Access - ICYMI April 18 - Feature of the Week - Deathtome

RCTW - Early Access - ICYMI April 18 - Feature of the Week - Deathtome

Hi all,

In case you missed it, last week we featured Deathtome as our Feature of the Week! He created the below awesome theme park! Want to be featured too? Be sure to post your park in our Creativity Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Social Announcement by nookriot on April 21
    This is the featured park of the week, created by one of our magnificent community members Deathtome!

The specific mention of this park is that it was built without any UGC, all in game assets.

Take a look at the great work done here as we know it will inspire you to create your own awesome park!

If you are interested in being featured, please let us know! Have a great weekend!
    Here are a few highlights from his park. To see the full gallery check out our Social Media page on Facebook.

Looks really nice!

Wow that's awesome. Very nice work.

Passive Peep
    I did really like that park. Congrats Deathtomb.

Loved it, deathtome. (PS, how do you say your user name... death tome or death to me?)

I may have already commented on it last week but it deserves extra praise. This is a really beautiful park, creativity at its best.