Thread: 1 square fence size needed

1 square fence size needed

I run into a problem when building fences.I like to use the grid to lay fences etc and I built a long fence to go along a body of water and along a path but because of the size of the water and the path I am 1 square short to placing it perfect.Because of that 1 square the fencing would have to go in the water and not on the shoreline edge or it will collide with the path and not place.The only solutions I see is either have 1 square sized fencing for all the fence types or a click and drag method of laying fencing

1 square fence gap.jpg

wrong pic,this shows the grid to show what I mean

1 square fencing with grid.jpg

Park Patron
    I agree, but I think it ties into a bigger problem: the grid units aren't consistent when you zoom in and out. Instead of large units subdividing when you zoom in, the large units change in size too. They should fix that first, then make fences and hedges fit in to the size of smaller units.

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    I agree, but I think it ties into a bigger problem: the grid units aren't consistent when you zoom in and out. Instead of large units subdividing when you zoom in, the large units change in size too. They should fix that first, then make fences and hedges fit in to the size of smaller units.
    speaking of the zoom in and out thing,i noticed this on q lines and the exits on the rides,ive found there are times i cant add them at the entrance and exit but if i zoom in close i can add them

When they first moved into early access they said they were building a new fence builder. I wonder if that is still in the works?