Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Game extremely slow and lagging

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitser View Post
    I have noticed if your using the flames in UGC, or the new automatic map,frame rate dies, the games not optimised to use them, there great mods, cant take that away from them, not sure whitch of the 2 is the problem, i removed both of them at the same time, them frame rate when back 40-50.
    The same here, when use UGC objects the game is un-playable slow..

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyman View Post
    The same here, when use UGC objects the game is un-playable slow..
    I found a fix to the lag....

    Install the latest update and the game won't work anymore. Problem solved.

  3. #13
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    610
    What update may that be FuddyWoodie? Did we receive one in the last few days?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    What update may that be FuddyWoodie? Did we receive one in the last few days?
    ...update #4

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyWoodie View Post
    ...update #4
    Try to re-install FuddyWoodie, Update #4 works but its very slow with UGC and therefor not playable..
    Remind that its still a early access.. ( beta ) and some will say its an alpha.. ;-) I hope they working hard on solve all the problems with the game so we can really enjoy the game.. but as backup i've also pre-ordered the new game of Frontier..

  6. #16
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    610
    I hope for the people who have issues with the latest patch, (combined with UGC) that it will get fixed soon

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyman View Post
    Try to re-install FuddyWoodie, Update #4 works but its very slow with UGC and therefor not playable..
    Remind that its still a early access.. ( beta ) and some will say its an alpha.. ;-) I hope they working hard on solve all the problems with the game so we can really enjoy the game.. but as backup i've also pre-ordered the new game of Frontier..
    Thanks Sandyman, believe me, I've tried every trick in the book...

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    I hope for the people who have issues with the latest patch, (combined with UGC) that it will get fixed soon
    We all hope so, its not playable now with UGC..

  9. #19
    It seems that this issue has not been resolved.

    The game is unplayable.

  10. #20
    The main issue with this is that when in singleplayer, everything is just kind of in slow motion, but I'm playing with my brother so when my game is running slow, and his is running fast there is a bad sync issue, if he is hosting and the enemies are moving at 60fps, when my game randomly locks to 45 fps those enemies teleport since it my game is running 1/4th slower making it very hard to fight. The only thing that fixes it is going fullscreen then going back to windowed. That solution only lasts about 5 minutes before relocking to a slow state.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 05:46 PM
  2. Game very slow even the settings of my computer
    By jeunekeum54 in forum Early Access Sub Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 01:49 AM
  3. Game slow to move or place objects and frequently freezes.
    By John Vader in forum Google Play Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 11:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us