Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game extremely slow and lagging

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeP View Post
    The main issue with this is that when in singleplayer, everything is just kind of in slow motion, but I'm playing with my brother so when my game is running slow, and his is running fast there is a bad sync issue, if he is hosting and the enemies are moving at 60fps, when my game randomly locks to 45 fps those enemies teleport since it my game is running 1/4th slower making it very hard to fight. The only thing that fixes it is going fullscreen then going back to windowed. That solution only lasts about 5 minutes before relocking to a slow state.
    what on earth game are you referring to?
    speaking of multiplayer hosting and enemies sounds like you might very possibly be on the wrong website.
    not surprising they havent fixed whatever game your playing, not really surprising they aint fixed this one either though.

Yeah, that puzzled me too.

They also made an almost identical post to BreezerHOG's here: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...l=1#post108469

BlakeP's post: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...l=1#post108472

This thread is also a year old

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon1x View Post
    Yeah, that puzzled me too.

They also made an almost identical post to BreezerHOG's here: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...l=1#post108469

BlakeP's post: https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...l=1#post108472

This thread is also a year old
    yeah i noticed that ToweringBog had dragged it up from a year ago but at least it made sense to say game is no better now than it was then.

but to point out that "The main issue" that makes the game no good is because of the multiplayer performance lagging in a game that has absolutely no multiplayer aspect is a tad mind melting. even more so when you take that other post into account how did they not realise its the wrong site. its not like they are even new to rctw they have posted here before and must realise what game this forum is for. it certainly isnt what he thinks it is.

actually looking through this guys past posts im not sure he ever knew where he was or what he was on about.
    around a year ago he mentioned steve lumpkin had done a lot of work in the level design and its too bad hes leaving the project. firstly, steve lumpkin was a programmer in rctw not a level designer and secondly the thread was about the steve lumpkin character model in the game and it was a joke that he was leaving to join the band on the theater stage "ride" i cant call it a ride without the quotes cause lets be straight up here, its not a ride by any stretch of the imagination. even if the restraints and brakes keep failing on it.
    the post he made was (it was assumed) regarding a reddit post about a year prior where he was working level design on a completely different game and left that project long before rctw was even in nvizzios hands. thread is here
    hard to conclude BlakeP has a clue what day it is let alone what game hes talking about.
    im interested to know what game he thinks this is? and is that game any better than rctw?
    Last edited by shirty; 07-21-2017 at 05:54 PM.

maybe its the new dlc,call of rctw duty,this is why we havnt heard from devs in a very long time,they are coming out with a surprise for us,we are soldiers in an amusement park jumping from coaster to coaster shoooting our favorite weapons at enemies and real online players.....ooooo the excitement builds again lololol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123