Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game extremely slow and lagging

Game extremely slow and lagging

I have been trying to stop it and nothing is working. I've tried the game on 3 computers, two with 4GB of ram and one with 6, I saw very little difference between them. I've messed with my processors, graphic settings, etc. and nothing works.

I agree. I have a 4.0 ghz processor, a GTX970 video card and 16G of ram and my game lags too. It seems to lag more and more as the park gets filled up.

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    We are currently looking at this, we know a lot of players having lag and fps issues.
    But that being said, I can tell you that we have already found 2 sources of what is causing it and we will soon submit a fix for this.
    Make sure you follow up the blogs and patch notes
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillepink View Post
    We are currently looking at this, we know a lot of players having lag and fps issues. But that being said, I can tell you that we have already found 2 sources of what is causing it and we will soon submit a fix for this. Make sure you follow up the blogs and patch notes
    More like everyone as soon as guest count reaches 2000 or above.

even with only 699 peeps in the park.. game runs slow !! also with a GTX970 i7 16GB.. No fun!

I have noticed if your using the flames in UGC, or the new automatic map,frame rate dies, the games not optimised to use them, there great mods, cant take that away from them, not sure whitch of the 2 is the problem, i removed both of them at the same time, them frame rate when back 40-50.

Quote Originally Posted by tjc6901 View Post
    I agree. I have a 4.0 ghz processor, a GTX970 video card and 16G of ram and my game lags too. It seems to lag more and more as the park gets filled up.
    Runs smooth for me (almost same specs)!

Core i7 6700 3.4Ghz
    R9 390 8GB
    16GB DDR4

60FPS until I place a few rides and get more than 1000 peeps then it goes down to about 40 and goes all over the place.

I get every 5-10 seconds a lag. It looks like it has something to do with the draw distance. I mean when a object goes from a low polygon to a high one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillepink View Post
    We are currently looking at this, we know a lot of players having lag and fps issues.
    But that being said, I can tell you that we have already found 2 sources of what is causing it and we will soon submit a fix for this.
    Make sure you follow up the blogs and patch notes
    Well that's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast