Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game extremely slow and lagging

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Game extremely slow and lagging

I have been trying to stop it and nothing is working. I've tried the game on 3 computers, two with 4GB of ram and one with 6, I saw very little difference between them. I've messed with my processors, graphic settings, etc. and nothing works.

I agree. I have a 4.0 ghz processor, a GTX970 video card and 16G of ram and my game lags too. It seems to lag more and more as the park gets filled up.

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    We are currently looking at this, we know a lot of players having lag and fps issues.
    But that being said, I can tell you that we have already found 2 sources of what is causing it and we will soon submit a fix for this.
    Make sure you follow up the blogs and patch notes
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillepink View Post
    We are currently looking at this, we know a lot of players having lag and fps issues. But that being said, I can tell you that we have already found 2 sources of what is causing it and we will soon submit a fix for this. Make sure you follow up the blogs and patch notes
    More like everyone as soon as guest count reaches 2000 or above.

even with only 699 peeps in the park.. game runs slow !! also with a GTX970 i7 16GB.. No fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillepink View Post
    We are currently looking at this, we know a lot of players having lag and fps issues.
    But that being said, I can tell you that we have already found 2 sources of what is causing it and we will soon submit a fix for this.
    Make sure you follow up the blogs and patch notes
    Well that's awesome! Keep up the good work!

It seems that this issue has not been resolved.

The game is unplayable.

The main issue with this is that when in singleplayer, everything is just kind of in slow motion, but I'm playing with my brother so when my game is running slow, and his is running fast there is a bad sync issue, if he is hosting and the enemies are moving at 60fps, when my game randomly locks to 45 fps those enemies teleport since it my game is running 1/4th slower making it very hard to fight. The only thing that fixes it is going fullscreen then going back to windowed. That solution only lasts about 5 minutes before relocking to a slow state.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeP View Post
    The main issue with this is that when in singleplayer, everything is just kind of in slow motion, but I'm playing with my brother so when my game is running slow, and his is running fast there is a bad sync issue, if he is hosting and the enemies are moving at 60fps, when my game randomly locks to 45 fps those enemies teleport since it my game is running 1/4th slower making it very hard to fight. The only thing that fixes it is going fullscreen then going back to windowed. That solution only lasts about 5 minutes before relocking to a slow state.
    what on earth game are you referring to?
    speaking of multiplayer hosting and enemies sounds like you might very possibly be on the wrong website.
    not surprising they havent fixed whatever game your playing, not really surprising they aint fixed this one either though.

Quote Originally Posted by tjc6901 View Post
    I agree. I have a 4.0 ghz processor, a GTX970 video card and 16G of ram and my game lags too. It seems to lag more and more as the park gets filled up.
    Runs smooth for me (almost same specs)!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast