Thread: Wooden Coaster - Guillotine

Cool Wooden Coaster - Guillotine

I thought I'd put this here because I didn't know where else to put it, and I actually quite like this....

I got carried away building a wooden coaster when the game first came into EA - and with the latest build I've managed to adjust the coaster and come up with something a little better...

RCTW_2016-04-20_23-45-47.jpgresults.jpg

It's a hugely twisted mess of wood and wheels and chains and 4 minutes of ride time. Yours, for the low low price of $23k (give or take a couple of thousand, but what's a couple of thousand between friends )

And if you get curious to try it:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=669683421

No video, unfortunately, I've barely got the hang of screenshots!

Park Patron
    Those are sobe awesome stats for such a tangled twisted bundle. Nice work, downloading now!

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    Those are sobe awesome stats for such a tangled twisted bundle. Nice work, downloading now!

Thank you

I kinda wish I'd changed the end section as it comes back to the station - there's enough room there for a lot more twisty turny madness - I also kinda wish I'd done something better with the near stall point as it comes towards the end section

I got a video. A badly recordeded video.... But a video of my insanely wooden twisted maniacal coaster

Junior Enthusiast
    that is a very nice ride Sylvester, well done

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    that is a very nice ride Sylvester, well done
    Thank you