Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple Coaster Trains on A track

I think the main issue with the block brakes is the train doesnt move until the train in front stops - say i have 2 trains with a block brake at the top of the lift, one part way round and one before the station.
    The following train should leave the station once the leading train clears the block section at the top of the lift however in RCTW it will wait until the lead train stops at the block section before the station before leaving the station

Passive Peep
    Unless you have fewer trains than block brakes, then the first train doesn't stop at the blocks at all.

Either way.

RCTBroken.

Passive Peep
    I personally don't and haven't had problems with running more than one train on a track. Track size dependant I can run as many as I like with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by majherbhead View Post
    I personally don't and haven't had problems with running more than one train on a track. Track size dependant I can run as many as I like with no problems.
    I've seen how people CAN get it to work, but it's not correct. Trains simply should not stop at a block brake if there is no train between that block brake and the next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12