Thread: Why do the peeps don't use my new selfmade rollercoaster?

Why do the peeps don't use my new selfmade rollercoaster?

Hello RCTW Fans,

The peeps don't go in my new selfmade rollercoaster. I set the ways, have a Perfect Rating for it. Maybe some of you had a similar problem and knows how to fix it.

Thank You!

J.

I had a similar problem with one roller coaster. There was no "thought" activity about the new ride or anything. It was open and no guests entered the queue.
    My solution fixed it i think... Use the "MOVE" Tool and click your ride then RIGHT click anywhere to cancel it and not actually move it. Worked for me

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by gestaltermedien View Post
    Hello RCTW Fans,

The peeps don't go in my new selfmade rollercoaster. I set the ways, have a Perfect Rating for it. Maybe some of you had a similar problem and knows how to fix it.

Thank You!

J.
    Have you looked at what the peeps thoughts are for the coaster? Click the little thought bubble in the ride window and it may help you know why they are ignoring it. It could be too intense for them, or maybe you're charging too much for the ride.

I've found it can take game-months for peeps to notice "hey, lookie there". It takes a long time for them to notice new rides.

I've had a bug where peeps get stuck at the start of the queue and block the entrance to the queue so everyone walks away thinking the line is full

Quote Originally Posted by bluenzo View Post
    I had a similar problem with one roller coaster. There was no "thought" activity about the new ride or anything. It was open and no guests entered the queue.
    My solution fixed it i think... Use the "MOVE" Tool and click your ride then RIGHT click anywhere to cancel it and not actually move it. Worked for me
    Thank you! That was the Solution.