Thread: Queue TV's

Queue TV's

I would like to be able to add TV's to my queue lines that would actually entertain peeps while they are waiting. RCT3 had queue TV's. Make the TV's with different themes to match the theme of the rides plus a generic TV for UGC themed rides. Many parks in real life have TV's in their queues.

Please add this feature for a realistic feel.

thexevv You could rename the thread to Interactive Queue lines. add Mist fans, water fountains, interactive scenery that the peeps can touch while waiting in lines and have the TVs and being able to add videos to those tvs

Quote Originally Posted by Akydo View Post
    thexevv You could rename the thread to Interactive Queue lines. add Mist fans, water fountains, interactive scenery that the peeps can touch while waiting in lines and have the TVs and being able to add videos to those tvs
    I like these ideas. The items mentioned may cost a bit at first. But in the long run, they'd be cheaper than a dedicated entertainer for the queue and it's included salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Akydo View Post
    This is a great idea! Queue TV's would be amazing! Nvizzio please add this. I also like the idea of mist fans, water fountains, and interactive scenery. Let us make a realistic queue!